GDT: 12/21/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
thoughts:
bury namestnikov on the 4th line. completely ruining a great 2nd line.
take hedman off the #1 pp. the results speak for themself.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Kinda similar feel to last year. Its like they are taking nights off to save energy, which I can understand.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Elliott was embarassing tonight but the rest of the team was awful as well.
See you after the break.

Merry Christmas you all!!!
Hockey is growing.

When do you think you get your expansion team?

r9b0Fzh.png

Reactions: Hoek

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hockey is growing.

When do you think you get your expansion team?

r9b0Fzh.png
Believe me: it's maybe the first time I see an Italian fan of the Dallas Stars.
Maybe hockey here is growing (consider we hired Mike Keenan as the head coach of team Italy) but soccer is not ahahahahah xD
I want to hope to have a Global Series game maybe the year after the 2026 Olympics...It'd be great :)

Reactions: Master P

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Kinda similar feel to last year. Its like they are taking nights off to save energy, which I can understand.
Yeah, I dont mind that. We've done that since 2020, if not earlier.

I think we are still in the fog on what this team is. I would say we are clearly not the favorites, but we are better than most of us thought we would be, which leads to disappointment when they under-perform.

I think we are trying to figure out if this team is still a top contender or more of a dark horse. Which obviously is hard to judge in the regular season. The reality is we have had a habit of looking pretty bad when the stakes are low since 2020. It doesnt seem to predict much about the playoffs.

Reactions: Master P

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
I feel like Toronto played really well and we had a few blunders and subpar goaltending vs. Detriot. If we swapped goalies on that back to back we might have lost by 4 to Toronto (not counting ENG), and easily handled Detriot.

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
Terrible play coincides with the return of Sergachev. Prior two games they gave up one goal a game. Sergasieve might be the only minus defensemen. I haven't been high on any Russian d men's defense since Konstantinov.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Terrible play coincides with the return of Sergachev. Prior two games they gave up one goal a game. Sergasieve might be the only minus defensemen. I haven't been high on any Russian d men's defense since Konstantinov.
totally agree, why didn't sergachev himself turnover the puck in the defensive zone instead of letting perbix and elliot cough it up personally?

cant he see how selfish that is?

Reactions: Peacefool

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
totally agree, why didn't sergachev himself turnover the puck in the defensive zone instead of letting perbix and elliot cough it up personally?

cant he see how selfish that is?
Look Sergachev is so overrated. Yeah he has some upside for his offense but he is one of the laziest D men in the league. He is all about his own stats. Can't remember the last time ( or the first time ) he workd hard to get back from one of his constant forays in the o zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad