GDT: 12/2/15 - 10:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Anaheim

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Winning a tight game makes me so happy. Great win. Great Jo. Great Bishop. Great new line. Great PKs.

Let's just hope Cooper doesn't "reward" Drouin by sticking him with Stamkos in the next game.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I'm curious what Victors TOI was tonight, seemed like he was out there a lot. Thats how he should be used, tonight was a good example of that

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Winning a tight game makes me so happy. Great win. Great Jo. Great Bishop. Great new line. Great PKs.

Let's just hope Cooper doesn't "reward" Drouin by sticking him with Stamkos in the next game.

LOL, yeah top line did not impress tonight at all kept getting pinned in their own zone, and too many Stamkos turnovers. 2nd line was good but was not too solid defensivley, and 3rd line shutdown like they were supposed to and made some great defensive plays. Right now we don't even really have a 4th line.

Drouin was great tonight, he does not need to be with Stamkos to be successful on this team. Really curious how the lines will be when Johnson, Paquette, and Palat get back.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl

No kidding put jam,vladdy and drouin together

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Bish has started 20 games. He's let in 1 goal or less in 9 of them and only 2 goals in 5 of them. Solid.

Darth Corgi

Dec 23, 2011
Florida
Star Wars night! Looks like the force was with us indeed. I went to a SW night here in Tampa years ago. Sharks were in town Marty had the OT winner. Good times. They had Darth Maul on the ice during intermission with a light saber hockey stick.

Here's hoping we can pull it together for this road trip. Drouin looked great I thought.

Any one else miss Chief?

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Drouin's early struggles will allow us to sign him to a cheap bridge contract during his breakout.

Ready to move past Stamkos, I'd rather take a swing at Kopitar and his rumored 9.75m.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad