Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
:wild vs. :coyotes

gSP280o.jpg

Russo:

- The Wild has won six in a row overall, five in a row at home and has gotten at least a point from 11 of its past 12 games (8-1-3). Their last regulation loss came in Kuemper’s last game, a 5-4 defeat in Vancouver.

- The Coyotes have won three of their past four after a six-game losing streak.

Go Wild! :cheer:

Last edited:

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Girlfriend out for dinner, baby just fell asleep, beer is in the fridge and soon pizza delivery browsing. I think I'm ready

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
There's a boxing match featuring Robert Helenius JUST about to start. Well, I hope Nordic Nightmare gets the job done latest in the 2nd so I get to watch the full game. Of course when Wild has one of it's rare primetime games for us, there's the biggest Finnish boxing night ever broadcast at the same time.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
There's a boxing match featuring Robert Helenius JUST about to start. Well, I hope Nordic Nightmare gets the job done latest in the 2nd so I get to watch the full game. Of course when Wild has one of it's rare primetime games for us, there's the biggest Finnish boxing night ever broadcast at the same time.

Okay, never mind. Less than a minute and stopped.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Okay, never mind. Less than a minute and stopped.

Oh, I'm not the biggest boxing fan but tuned in.. and was pondering are they gonna start it or is the fight already over :D

Then realizied, they don't normally smile that much before the fight..

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
This is the real test. Will they come out swinging the same way they would if facing the #1 team in the league? Or will they be overconfident and try to coast their way to a win simply because it's a weaker opponent?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
This is the real test. Will they come out swinging the same way they would if facing the #1 team in the league? Or will they be overconfident and try to coast their way to a win simply because it's a weaker opponent?

Will Kuemper let in two softies right away?

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Incoming bad game because everyone is scared of Kemps in net.

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
I like this "key of the match: get to the net"... like that's not.the whole purpose of the whole sport?

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Pulkkinen is back!? Didn't know that..

He's been with the team for like 3 games now. Whenever Stewie was sick for the practice. Gabriel has a hurt hand, so guessing that's why he's stayed in MN? Nice to see the kid get another game.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
He's been with the team for like 3 games now. Whenever Stewie was sick for the practice. Gabriel has a hurt hand, so guessing that's why he's stayed in MN? Nice to see the kid get another game.

Ok, haven't paid much attention then.. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad