h6guMPc.png

AsBl5Q9.png

9HDkIhj.png

pISLfEs.png

afXfjK8.png

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Bishop appreciation night? Two of his former teams, although he only played 7 games for the Kings.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
COVID cases have been popping off recently (mostly connected to Calgary), so there's discussion online about if the NHL would pause the season again. Doesn't seem that way, so tonight's game will be held.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
COVID cases have been popping off recently (mostly connected to Calgary), so there's discussion online about if the NHL would pause the season again. Doesn't seem that way, so tonight's game will be held.

FFS not again. There is no stoping this shit. If you wanna wear a mask great, if not that’s okay too. Get vaxxed or don’t get vaxxed but let’s not shut things down again. And can we PLEASE stop making this political. You do you.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
FFS not again. There is no stoping this shit. If you wanna wear a mask great, if not that’s okay too. Get vaxxed or don’t get vaxxed but let’s not shut things down again. And can we PLEASE stop making this political. You do you.
Also here, in Italy (or in general in Europe), I'm tired and mad to hear again the word "lockdown".
In 2 years, politicians showed they're not able to do anything good but shut everything down.
That's ridicolous.
Another lockdown would mean that many countries, probably include mine, will go in a default situation.
I don't care if the politicians are DEM, REP, Leftist, Right...who cares...stop this *.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
update:

It's still unlikely to change tonight's schedule.

The NHL does have two weeks in the bank if they don't go to the Olympics. I don't really see what difference shutting the league down again would do. It's still going to be here.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I've been insanely privileged in the sense that Covid has had very little impact on my life. Haven't had close family members get ill, been able to keep my head straight through all the lockdowns and so on.

But as we are getting closer to a two year period of not being able to live a normal life it's getting a bit tiring. So could Covid just nicely f*** off from this planet, thank you.

Reactions: berlin

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
I've been insanely privileged in the sense that Covid has had very little impact on my life. Haven't had close family members get ill, been able to keep my head straight through all the lockdowns and so on.

But as we are getting closer to a two year period of not being able to live a normal life it's getting a bit tiring. So could Covid just nicely f*** off from this planet, thank you.
So far I'm extremely lucky too.
My mom got ill before 2020 Christmas and, considering her age, we were very lucky that she did not need any trip to the hospital.
Consider that I only know Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump...aged people that win quite easily the battle against the virus. And you know...neither Giuliani nor Trump are "like my mom"...you know what I mean...
But my post still stands: it's impossible to hear only things about lockdowns 2 year after the beginning of the pandemic.
If the politicians are not a joke, they have to do something else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad