GDT: 12/14/15 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Columbus

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Not really, considering he shot it and it hit a guy's stick before it got 2 feet.

I'm all for blaming him, but come on now... Gotta at least be fair.

P.S. Tonight wasn't CBJ vs. TBL it was CBJ vs. Bishop

Pretty much, Stamkos was his usual no-show but the rest of the team minus Boyle, Brown were pretty atrocious.

I can't even count how many times Coburn got burned this game.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I almost want to do a bet that Stamkos is finally gonna have a good game and he's gonna do it tomorrow. And I almost want to bet that Toronto is gonna cheer wildly every time he touches the puck and they're gonna stroke his ego like what happened to Vinny in the All Star game in Montreal.

God he's been so invisible lately

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
In hindsight, we were missing 1/2 our top-six and Steven Stamkos isn't playing like a top-line player. Those things considered, it wasn't a bad effort.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I'm still looking at the Rangers game as the turning point. We've been 7 - 4 - 0. Nothing to brag about, but most importantly we're getting points. Bish 4 Hart.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You are seriously not giving Killer some credit tonight???

Yeah, Killorn had one of his better games tonight, and the entire Flip line was good as well, not as good as the last two games, but still solid. Top line had too many turnovers.

1 SOG tonight for Stamkos, btw, and it was not even a shot, was a little softy in the middle of the ice where he could not get through the defenders.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Killorn-Namestnikov-Kucherov
Brown-Flip-Callahan
X-Stamkos-Marchessault

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Looks like my 400 vcash bet paid off. Should I put the 600 and whatever on the Bolts for tomorrow too

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Those were some damn close calls, both on that goal line save and then we gave them like 3 open nets, one which they missed, one which Carle accidently made a save and one where Brown got the puck away. But Bishop was still great.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Very lucky tonight. That defensive structure was absolutely horrifying from the POWER PLAY and after. And...did Rick or Brian make a point of the whistle? 'Lumbus broadcast didn't. Sure seems like this should've been a Columbus penalty shot. Also fortunate the puck stopped two inches shy of fully crossing the line, too.

CWO8oZNU4AAFUtq.png

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Anyone answer this for me? ^^^

Bish had some shaky moments, but was ultimately the only reason we won.

Stamkos was invisible again. He had a nice pass to Kucherov in the first period. He blatantly kicked a puck into the net. Other than that, his line looked a lot like Kuch and Namestnikov trying to make things happen individually without a whole lot of success.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
So the injury callups are now getting injured? This is getting ridiculous.

Atleast we got the two points. I love the nickname Steven Stagnant :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad