GDT: '12/'13 Around the League VII - Blackhawks Cup Winners for 2013!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan

Sep 13, 2009
That Habs game was too good!! love to see them loose like that. Sucks to see Price injured tho.

Nucks should trade schneider not Luongo. I still believe Luongo can play for few more years while trading schneider they get valueable piecing coming to there team.

MAF just seems to be moving and flopping around in the net too much than normal. Pens made right move to start vokoun game 5.

Apr 1, 2010
That's a soccer-like sidekick there with the inside of his foot...does all kicking motion need to be from back to front with your toes? That should have been no goal.
THE puck went off his stick then his skate, then the kicking motion occurred.

It was totally boarderline. IF the puck had hit a 1/2 second later while his foot was in the middle of the motion then it's an easy no goal.
Drat!
there goes the entertainment value!

Vokoun was stinking up the joint early in the year. He might let in 7 or 8 goals. ;)

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
LMAOOOOO Therrien said today Gionta was crying in his arms after finding out he will not play for the remainder of the playoffs :laugh::laugh: Not laughing at the injury, but the image of that happening is too funny

BJw8EcSCYAEC5QG.jpg:large

Conan

Sep 13, 2009
LMAOOOOO Therrien said today Gionta was crying in his arms after finding out he will not play for the remainder of the playoffs :laugh::laugh: Not laughing at the injury, but the image of that happening is too funny

BJw8EcSCYAEC5QG.jpg:large

I laughed soo hard ima cry looking at that lol !!!:laugh:

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
And... Anderson is not even a Vezina finalist.

I thought he deserved a shot. It is not his fault he got injured. He played well whenever given a call.

Your blue and whites welcomed him back from injury with a Kadri hat trick, so thanks for sounding the death knell for his Vezina nomination.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Heres the vid. its even more hilarious how he just coasts in

To be fair to Ovechkin, his guy is supposed to be the defenseman at the top...but since he just got off the bench, it doesn't even look like he made an effort to cover the defenseman and just strolled right into the play. Funny how that was the game winner too.

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Habs dominating but hot goaltender coming up with big saves. Not totally the same but a little reminiscent of stretches in our series with Rask. ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad