GDT: 12/11/16 - Blues @ Wild - 5 CT / 1 AM Suomi - FSN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Good game from the Wild. I don't want to see STL as a Playoff matchup, Granny might not survive the series.

Gabriel stepped into the big boy league against Reaves. He didn't "win" the fight, but he did stay on his feet.

I liked the Haula line; didn't hate the Staal line (good chances, no finish); Koivu line was good, but did get manhandled a little; 4th line had limited ToI, but held their own when they were out there.

Brodin/Dumba need to get on the same page.

Blue wings were repeatedly open on the far side, looks like a system thing the Wild didn't account/adjust for until the 2nd intermission.

Dub was good again. Allen looked good too, made a few really nice saves.

Getting the ENG was nice for the extra breathing room and no loser point for Divisional opponent.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Just keep piling up the points now, while we have all of those 'games in hand' sitting in the savings account. :yo:

It'd be sweet to use those games for bonus points as opposed to needing them to claw our way back to the pack.

Keep it rolling. Rollin' rollin' rollin'.....

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Good game from the Wild. I don't want to see STL as a Playoff matchup, Granny might not survive the series.

Uh, he already did once, against a much more physical Blues team. And he was tied for second in points I think

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Uh, he already did once, against a much more physical Blues team. And he was tied for second in points I think

As a center on a weak forechecking team. Forechecking wing is different position, he's behind the net and along the boards more often now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad