GDT: 12/1/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I have the Philthy feed tonight. It's so awesome listening to Fatso Keith Jones being miserable. It really is.

• Haha
Reactions: Stormbreaker

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
I don't know, I kind of agree. Wish he could finish more. But I am not complaining. Guy is hound and generates offense.
I don’t think anyone on the team gets more chances than kucherov. But Kootchie puts up points. Hagel does too. That’s just what player they are, Hagel is more of a playmaker. Obviously not as good as kuch.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Hagel has been one of our best forwards all season? Real weird take. I know you’re gonna say “but but but the chances” he gets the chances because he’s a good player.
And if he can not finish the chances. What do you do with him then?
Hagel has been one of our best forwards all season? Real weird take. I know you’re gonna say “but but but the chances” he gets the chances because he’s a good player.
Yeah listening to the play by play folks you would believe he is a 70 point guy. He has watts, he is soft on the puck ends up on his butt about every shift. Playing with Kuch and Point he should be chocking up goals and asst’s. It is not n reasonable to expect 25 goals playing with those two. Yeah yeah Palat did not do it either but where is Palat now? Big difference now is that this is a two line team and it hurts if any of the top 6 are not on the score sheet most every night. It’s also hurting that Heddy is struggling they can not just continue to lose offense.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
And if he can not finish the chances. What do you do with him then?

Yeah listening to the play by play folks you would believe he is a 70 point guy. He has watts, he is soft on the puck ends up on his butt about every shift. Playing with Kuch and Point he should be chocking up goals and asst’s. It is not n reasonable to expect 25 goals playing with those two. Yeah yeah Palat did not do it either but where is Palat now? Big difference now is that this is a two line team and it hurts if any of the top 6 are not on the score sheet most every night. It’s also hurting that Heddy is struggling they can not just continue to lose offense.
I mean, agree to disagree, but offense has not been the Lightning’s problem so far this season.

Reactions: OffBy1

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
Third period task:

Don’t get too cute, leading to a mistake, which allows them back into the game.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
I mean, agree to disagree, but offense has not been the Lightning’s problem so far this season.
When a team weakens the D scoring must overcome it. The Oilers have had this issue for years now I’m not saying the situation here is that bad but in a couple years it sure could be.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I remember the good times a couple of weeks ago when everyone was praising Torts for turning the Flyers around. Then they proceeded to lose 10 in a row as the Flyers usually do.

Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad