Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I think Leafs win this

prepare for it, it's no big deal

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Brace yourselves for Leafs fans all over the city tomorrow.
Meh, don't mind it. Hoping for a good game.

Boeser has another 2 goal game, bank on it.
Jake gets one, Bo and Sven up their points.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
I'm just hoping for a fiesta of a game that ends like 6-7 like the comets did tonight.
Hattricks by Boeser, Horvat, Matthews, Nylander. Virtanen gets the deciding goal but behind their goalie or ours is anyones guess

LeftCoast

Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver
There are no words to describe how much I despise the Leaves. Even if I were a card carrying member of team tank, I would want the Canucks to win this one. As horrible and irrelevant the Leaves have been for the last 50 years, I think they are going to win this one.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
They really don’t like us. Really hope Virtanen unleashes on someone Tomorrow.

The irony of course that we’re going to hear complaints about Daniels pre game ceremony from leaf fans after all those garbage ceremonies they have almost weekly in their building. Where they keep bringing back the same dinosaur from 67 even though nobody cares.

Anyways, I expect Bo to have a good game. He really seems to get up for every HNIC game.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
They really don’t like us. Really hope Virtanen unleashes on someone Tomorrow.

The irony of course that we’re going to hear complaints about Daniels pre game ceremony from leaf fans after all those garbage ceremonies they have almost weekly in their building. Where they keep bringing back the same dinosaur from 67 even though nobody cares.

Anyways, I expect Bo to have a good game. He really seems to get up for every HNIC game.
Hope they show all 1000 points.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
hoping for the B sharps to continue their quartet (yeah i know it's only three players not four i don't care!), and no one gets hurt.

also hoping for LE to continue his level of play.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I hate these early Leaf Time starts
I can remember back in the day, well prior to double headers, where the HNIC game started at 5pm PST. Even with the Toronto start time, on a Saturday night, the game ends at 6:45pm and you have your entire Saturday evening ahead of you. Can reserve a place for dinner at 7:30 and still have a great night on the town.

Best one was when Chris Cuthbert and Garrett were doing a Canucks at the Coliseum and it was a nice sunny day either late Nov or sometime in Feb, and there was a foot of snow in Toronto. Before the game, those 2 took a stroll through Stanley Park, taking off their blazers and putting shades on. Made the Toronto guys so jealous.

member 105785

I can remember back in the day, well prior to double headers, where the HNIC game started at 5pm PST. Even with the Toronto start time, on a Saturday night, the game ends at 6:45pm and you have your entire Saturday evening ahead of you. Can reserve a place for dinner at 7:30 and still have a great night on the town.

Best one was when Chris Cuthbert and Garrett were doing a Canucks at the Coliseum and it was a nice sunny day either late Nov or sometime in Feb, and there was a foot of snow in Toronto. Before the game, those 2 took a stroll through Stanley Park, taking off their blazers and putting shades on. Made the Toronto guys so jealous.

You're probably too old to hang out with most of the posters on here

Reactions: jd22 and DarrenX

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Brace yourselves for pre, mid and post game coverage of how many times Matthews farted during warm up, with nary a mention of Daniel's 1000 points or anything else Canuck related (give or take a Friedman comment or two).

Hope we win - but credit where it's due, the Leafs have some exciting weapons they can burn us with. If the Canucks get too loose, I see this going the way the Isles game did.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Don't know why but I read the leafs board GDT
It's pretty obvious who are the real hardcore fans and who are the 12 years old bandwagoners

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Popped into the Leafs thread there fans complaining that our fans are complaining about 4pm starts..:huh:

I don't mind it I have work later anyways, plus the Canucks haven't been bad at 4pm starts this season.:naughty: Look forward to watching the young guns on both teams as much I hate to say it that Matthews guy looks pretty good, also look forward to seeing how Goldobin does in his second straight game, he was quite noticeable last game as was Virtanen.

Scumbag Frank

Hard Time in the Slammer
Apr 13, 2010
Vancouver
Brace yourselves for pre, mid and post game coverage of how many times Matthews farted during warm up, with nary a mention of Daniel's 1000 points or anything else Canuck related (give or take a Friedman comment or two).

The first Grizzlies game I went to as a kid, had floor seats and Big Country ripped one right in front of me during warmup. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad