GDT: 12/01/15 - Wild @ Hawks - 7PM Central / 3AM Suomi - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
The Minnesota Wild (11-7-4) will play the Chicago Blackhawks (13-8-3) on Tuesday at United Center, the second matchup of the Central Division rivals this season.

In the previous game, at Xcel Energy Center, the Wild built a two-goal lead before breaking a 4-4 tie 32 seconds into the third period, and winning 5-4.

Devan Dubnyk is expected back in goal for Minnesota after not playing against the Stars on Saturday. Dubnyk had started 13 consecutive games and appeared in 17 consecutive. Darcy Kuemper, who started for the Wild against the Stars, made 40 saves in a 4-3, overtime loss.

The Wild is coming off a homestand in which it lost three of four games. Minnesota did return two forwards to the lineup in Zach Parise, who had missed eight games, and Justin Fontaine, who missed 11.

Click here for more

LimpCoolAfricanwilddog.gif

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
If Kane doesn't score 9 goals and moon the Wild bench after taking off his sweater to reveal a "**** MINNESOTA" shirt, this game will be a success.

Billy Mays Here*

At least we don't have to worry about Bickell killing us, but maybe he'll return to the Hawks in the playoffs just to **** us.

jackouu

Nov 25, 2015
Helsinki
Going to be a tough one but if Wild is able to curb Kaner i believe we got this! 37 points in 24 games is just unbelievable. I hope Parise scores tonight!

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Kane will still score 2 or 3 points. Scandella will score one. Parise scores two. We lose 5-3. It's someone elses turn to get injured. I say Zucker or Granlund.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Anyone know how to figure out who the announcers are before the game starts? I'm not in the mood for Pierre and Eddie. :nod:

Billy Mays Here*

Anyone know how to figure out who the announcers are before the game starts? I'm not in the mood for Pierre and Eddie. :nod:

Any time I don't have to listen to our **** duo it's a luxury. Then again, I never listen to them anyway as I always watch the opposing team's stream.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Any time I don't have to listen to our **** duo it's a luxury. Then again, I never listen to them anyway as I always watch the opposing team's stream.

I was at the Winnipeg game Friday and when the game started one of my first thoughts was about how nice it was that I could watch the game without having to listen to Lapanta and Greenlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad