Prospect Info: 118th Overall, Colby Ambrosio

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Really liked how strong minded he seemed in the AvsTV interview. Focused, determined, and confident. Knows what he wants to do and does it. Doesn't let the hurdles in life slow him down.

Good traits to have as a smaller player looking to overcome the physical rigors of the NHL.

Not sure why he sounds like he's from Long Island though, after growing up in Ontario. :laugh:

Reactions: MarkT

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
At least we know we can count on him to go on a journey with a Fellowship to destroy a magic ring if that ever comes up.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
I’ve seen multiple media people insist on calling him Coby. There’s an L in there. Is Cole-be really so hard?

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Really liked how strong minded he seemed in the AvsTV interview. Focused, determined, and confident. Knows what he wants to do and does it. Doesn't let the hurdles in life slow him down.

Good traits to have as a smaller player looking to overcome the physical rigors of the NHL.

Not sure why he sounds like he's from Long Island though, after growing up in Ontario. :laugh:

I thought he was the best interview of the bunch. I can see why they took him.

Also the accent may be due to his Italian heritage. I grew up around a lot of kids with Italian backgrounds and some of them sounded like that. Plus, Welland is basically a suburb of Buffalo, so there's that too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad