Post-Game Talk: 11/9/17 | Canucks 1 @ Ducks 4

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

Canucks Game Day: Facing an old friend

0cLiPNm.jpg

With the Canucks in Southern California to play the Ducks (7 p.m., Sportsnet Pacific, Sportsnet 650), here are some thoughts on facing Ryan Miller and more …

Canucks Game Day: Facing an old friend

TBqqlnD.jpg

UGRbG1Y.jpg

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Miller has been amazing this year in his two starts. Canucks better hope he doesn't get the start.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Reactions: dim jim

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
This has to be seen as a must win if were to make a run for the playoffs. Calling a 2-1 victory with heart and soul goals from Horvat and Virtanen

Alan Jackson

Nov 3, 2005
Langley, BC
The game tonight starts a big stretch for this team. I think the rest of November will tell us what this team really is. After the California gauntlet, they come home for 2, and then are back east for a tough 6 game trip. If this team is going to be "exposed", the next couple of weeks could well be where that happens.

That said, if they go into December holding on to a playoff spot, you can sort of expect they might hang around all season.

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
I think this California trip is where our smoke and mirrors show gets exposed for what it is. I just hope we can get through it without getting too banged up.

4-2 Ducks

Boeser and Daniel

Reactions: Szechwan

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Yup cheek surgery. Maybe they want Sutter for some picks lol

Sounds like they've been trying to get Shipachyov from Vegas, but Vegas would rather force him to 'retire' back to the KHL which would force him to pay back the $2 million signing bonus they already paid him.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I have a good feeling about tonights game versus the Ducks (I think that the Ducks are still missing some key players with injuries)...I think Sven Baertschi is due for a goal or two..being the streaky player that he is...

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
This is a very winnable game. No getzlaf no kesler, no fowler. Ducks coming off a playoff like blood bath.. they will probably be due for a let down.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Looks like tanev is injured

No Tanev sighting, no equipment in stall. Could be why Edler is roster consideration. #Canucks

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Great....

Per Coach Green, Chris Tanev has returned to Vancouver. “He’s got an upper-body injury that will keep him out at least the rest of this road trip.”
Edler will play vs. Ducks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad