GDT: 11/8 Bruins Visit Brooklyn Bruins @ Islanders 5pm ET NESN, TVAS, Radio WZLX 100.7 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Mods - Please lock until post game :)

Mod_Reminder_zps8aw29yss.jpg

Per site admins: "Links to illegal streams may not be posted. The forums may not be used to solicit links to streams." Because of DMCA issues this policy covers all threads, including gameday threads. We do not permit any discussion of illegal streaming services or proxy use whatsoever.

For More Info:
HF Bruins Local Rules
HF Site Rules

Game_Info2015_zpsk9iedf8e.jpg

**5pm Eastern**

Barclays Center
Brooklyn, NY

SUB-CITY-ISLANDERS-1-articleLarge.jpg

Media_2015_zpsbevdmmyd.jpg

Boston Bruins Twitter
NY Islanders Twitter

Milestones_Reached_zpszauepycj.jpg

Frank Vatrano
NHL Debut on November 7, 2015 vs. Montreal

482150924095_Rangers_at_Bruins-1000x600.jpg

Kevan Miller
Played in his 100th NHL Game on November 5, 2015 vs. Washington

Kevan%20Miller_zpshx46g88l.jpg

Lines_2015_zpsatidzbdk.jpg

Lineup_Islanders11815_zps5o0yqaa7.jpg

Islander_Lines11715_zps0dtmvlxw.jpg

Goalies_2015_zpsxa9galqf.jpg

Jonas Gustavsson

latest

Jaroslav Halak

HALAK_ISLES_672_DL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
I doubt Goose is starting both back to backs. Like Colin next to Chara, would prefer Rinaldo over Talbot, but with the lack of PK forwards on this team Talbot will be seeing a lot of ice. Also would like Trotman over Miller, but meh.

FRANK CANNON

May 1, 2015
SoCal
All right.

This one can be won.

Though, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see Clark Gillies come down the tunnel and put a beating on somebody.

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
Make Talbot and K. Miller the odd men out today and all will be good. That being said I think the Bruins bring it today, the Islanders are step below the last three teams we played (arguably the top 3 teams in the league) and I think they are ready to end this streak.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'm scared, I'm scared what that 3rd period did to us and how will we look tonight.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Just worried about the Clutterbuck.

Otherwise hoping for a good game. Last night was satisfying until 2 minutes left.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
I wasn't planning on attending today, but lots of tickets are available, and $45 overlooking center ice (no obstruction) is very tempting.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I wasn't planning on attending today, but lots of tickets are available, and $45 overlooking center ice (no obstruction) is very tempting.

Go for it....and cheer loud for the B's (the same to all who are attending today) ...They need all of the positive energy they can get.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO
:handclap::handclap:

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada

The Islanders are an extremely physical team --they are 1st in the NHL in hits by a wide margin (I think 25% more than the 2nd place team).

They have a 4th line with Martin and Clutterbuck so if Julien is picking Talbot over Rinaldo and Randell tonight then the CJ era should come to an end tonight for sheer stupidity.

Martin and Clutterbuck are like the bash brothers. When you have those guys (or a Tom Wilson) you hit em back with Rinaldo and Randell!

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

The Islanders are an extremely physical team --they are 1st in the NHL in hits by a wide margin (I think 25% more than the 2nd place team).

They have a 4th line with Martin and Clutterbuck so if Julien is picking Talbot over Rinaldo and Randell tonight then the CJ era should come to an end tonight for sheer stupidity.

Martin and Clutterbuck are like the bash brothers. When you have those guys (or a Tom Wilson) you hit em back with Rinaldo and Randell!

Don't worry Colt we have Krejci in the lineup :)

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

Just a few years ago we'd at least have Thornton or McQuaid having a dance with Clutterbuck for that. Fingers crossed, but not expecting it....

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
I'm starting to get pissed that Talbot and Kemp are getting in and one of Randell/Rinaldo is out. Both Zac and Tyler deserve to be playing. Pick one of Kemp/Talbot and the other one gets to watch, Rinaldo can kill penalties if it comes down to that. Randell can kill penalties too.

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
Any idea what the lines are going to look like today? It would be great to see what the D looks like sans K. Miller. I don't think he will play Talbot today and Randell will be back, he seems comfortable sitting Talbot some games.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
After a 5 hour drive from Montreal we are having breakfast in Brooklyn and we had this exchange with waitress.

Waitress: What brings you to Brooklyn?

Me: Hockey game today.

Waitress: Oh Rangers..cool.

Me: No Islanders.

Waitress: They don't play anywhere near Brooklyn.

Me: They play at Barclays now.

Waitress: No way.

bizman

Feb 27, 2009
montreal
After a 5 hour drive from Montreal we are having breakfast in Brooklyn and we had this exchange with waitress.

Waitress: What brings you to Brooklyn?

Me: Hockey game today.

Waitress: Oh Rangers..cool.

Me: No Islanders.

Waitress: They don't play anywhere near Brooklyn.

Me: They play at Barclays now.

Waitress: No way.

Wow. Who are you, Mario Andretti?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad