GDT: 11/8/22 - 7:30PM EDT - Edmonton vs Tampa Bay

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Lazy garbage pp ruined everything. Shameful effort with the man advantage, they deserve what they got with that embarrassing special teams display. Horrendous loss.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
The bright spot of this game was Perbix. Big time assist, +2, 16 minutes of ice time, and didn't make any glaring mistakes. We're in need of another top 4 dman and it's hard not to be excited that Perbix might be able to fill that hole eventually. If you can hang with Edmonton's speed and skill, you're gonna be alright.

With Koepke, I wouldn't be opposed to making another call up just to add competition for that spot in the lineup. Maybe they sent Fortier back to see if it would give Koepke some confidence, but it's been a few weeks since, and although he hasn't been "bad," he hasn't really shown enough growth there either.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Campbell is trash...2 goals on that stiff?

awful

Gonna be a LONG season

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
So we've lost to Philly and Edmonton at home for the first time in like 10 years, what other streaks are coming to an end this season.

Campbell is trash...2 goals on that stiff?

awful

Gonna be a LONG season

Edmonton defense too, embarrassing to only put up 2 goals.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
The special teams need some serious work. The PP should be in the top 5 year in and year out with the personnel we have and to not score a single goal and not even look competent on an atrocious Oilers PK is a joke. Hedman looked especially awful. He couldn't keep the puck in if someone held a gun to his head.

Our own PK isn't anything to write home either. I guess it would be too much to ask Blashill to do anything well but at least Coop has his buddy with him.

What do Bellemare, Maroon and Koepke even do? Bellemare is part of the sucky PK, Maroon bumbles around the ice like a 50 year old man and you don't notice Koepke one time during the game. Well, I guess this game we could notice him missing a wide open net. Myers should be in the AHL and Foote probably wouldn't be in the NHL if he wasn't drafted in the first round. A lot of dead weight on the team this year and the results have been in line.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
I dont know if this is coaching or player laziness. But on the first Edmonton goal its like a nightmare on repeat. I'm not just talking about short handed but guy skates into the zone. He has no number advantage and our d-man in perfect position just keeps skating back into Vasy's lap creating a screen. Why not attack the puck carrier instead of letting him move in close and pick his shot???? Why???????????????

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad