GDT: 11/8/2014 - Minnesota vs Montreal - 6 PM CT, 2 AM EET - NHLN, FS-N+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
At this point I would not mind seeing him and Dumba sent down.

Sign Bryz, roll with him and Backs until Harding can come back, and then just stuff Backs in the closet and forget about him until Hards goes down again.

Kuemper's had a bad night, but he has been more consistent than Backstrom throughout the season, IMO. I can't imagine Bryzgalov would have fared any better with the team playing poorly in front of him.

Our issue is goal-scoring right now, and defensive breakdowns.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Granlund isn't looking like a #1 C. He's not looking like a #2 C, either.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
What a difference a little confidence can make. Habs are dominating.

Keeptdos

May 1, 2011
Finland
That was a bad play, but otherwise he has been ok tonight..

Meant about our play in general. Great first period and then collapse. Seemed like we lost the skill of passing to the stick in the second. They capitalized on Dumbas, Ninos and Granlund (+Folin?) bad plays so not quite happy.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
This is a terrible year to fall behind the pack. Nearly every non-playoff team from last year in the West is ahead of us in the standings already.

Its unlikely they all fall back and fail to miss the playoffs.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Yeo sat emotionless with his arms crossed the last game when things weren't going well. Now he's pouting the same way tonight. How about get off your butt and talk to your players. What good is he in a situation like this if he just remains a mute during tough times?

Billy Mays Here*

Glad I didn't waste my time watching that game, I predicted 4-0, looks like I'll be pretty close.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
Yeo sat emotionless with his arms crossed the last game when things weren't going well. Now he's pouting the same way tonight. How about get off your butt and talk to your players. What good is he in a situation like this if he just remains a mute during tough times?

He should publicly call out the officials for the goal, but he has to make adjustments in the locker room. The Wild are a much better team than their record indicates right now, and if players won't do what it takes to win then bench them. Victory is all that should matter.

What happens to Yeo if they don't make the playoffs this season? If I'm Leopold he's gone. No possible excuse with this roster.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
He should publicly call out the officials for the goal, but he has to make adjustments in the locker room. The Wild are a much better team than their record indicates right now, and if players won't do what it takes to win then bench them. Victory is all that should matter.

What happens to Yeo if they don't make the playoffs this season? If I'm Leopold he's gone. No possible excuse with this roster.
Why call out the officials for the goal? That goal was all on Nino. Completely legit.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Anyone have any idea why this team sucks so incredibly bad on the road? About to be 2-5 to start on the road and it never seems like we play really close games on the road. It always feels like we get stomped on.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i predicted the score correctly do i get a cookie? why cant we score? something is wrong in the locker room. well if we miss the playoffs its a good draft year but i had higher hopes for this team. only zucker is exceeding my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad