GDT: 11/6/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Edmonton vs Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Even Stamkos's passing looks better when he's in shoot-first mode. He's playing with so much more confidence now.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
lol I love reading other teams threads. Apparently they should be winning this game 5-4. :laugh:
And it's not like it's been especially good game for Vasy. Pretty decent by his standards.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Vasy has made some real hero saves tonight. The dude is just sick. :yo:

I think Vasy's been better to start this year than last, and he was incredible to start last year. He's really got those rebounds in check, as far as I can see. I mean, the odd one, but, for the most part, it's under control. And that goes a long way to helping us break out of our zone.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I think Vasy's been better to start this year than last, and he was incredible to start last year. He's really got those rebounds in check, as far as I can see. I mean, the odd one, but, for the most part, it's under control. And that goes a long way to helping us break out of our zone.
I just can't believe he's this good/consistent at just 24. I feel way more comfortable with him in net than when we had had Bishop as a starter. Bishop would put up some incredible games but seemed unstable at times in regards to consistency.

Also, agreed, you gotta love how Vasy always wrangles in the rebounds.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Joseph needs to center the 3rd line so we can call them the Palindrome line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad