fMYcbP5.png

qnqS2UU.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

Last edited:

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Unbelievable how ****** the quality of all those YT videos is. I thought we won in 2004 not 1974.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Projected lineups:

:bolts

Filppula - Stamkos - Callahan
Palat - Johnson - Kucherov
Drouin - Namestnikov - Paquette
Morrow - Boyle - Brown

Stralman - Carle
Garrison - Gudas
Brewer - Sustr

Bishop
Nabokov

:flames

Glencross - Monahan - Jooris
Gaudreau - Granlund - Hudler
Baertschi - Byron - Setoguchi
Bollig - Bouma - Jones

Giordano - Brodie
Russell - Wideman
Diaz - Engelland

Hiller
Ramo

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
There is so much wrong with that video posted by FoY. :help:

There is so much right about the one posted by LS :yo:

And there is so much awesome in the video posted by me.

Go Lightning :bolts

Houdas

Mining the Lightning
Aug 17, 2014
Prague/Ostrava
I would be so happy to post there my little analysis on stamkos' stats, but excel accidentaly crashed when i was creating a graph and everything was lost.

But there are some things that I've noticed and can still remember:
1. Stamkos shouldn't play with Flip, because they have, in comparsion with other lines, quite awful stats (Goals For %, Corsi For %)
2. Flip shouldn't be playing on the top line. So far, he had a little bad stats. Every percentages I have mentioned are below 50% with only 1 exception - He can produce goals with Alex Killorn.
3. Drouin should be playing with Stammer more. They might have just balanced stats, but the kid is growing fast, imho.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I would be so happy to post there my little analysis on stamkos' stats, but excel accidentaly crashed when i was creating a graph and everything was lost.

1. Stamkos shouldn't play with Flip, because they have, in comparsion with other lines, quite awful stats (Goals For %, Corsi For %)
2. Flip shouldn't be playing on the top line. So far, he had a little bad stats. Every percentages I have mentioned are below 50% with only 1 exception - He can produce goals with Alex Killorn.
3. Drouin should be playing with Stammer more. They might have just balanced stats, but the kid is growing fast, imho.

Somebody needs to tweet this to @CoopersLaw before the game starts.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
If Monahan can play first line Center as a 20 year old for the Flames. And Burakovsky can play 1st line Center for Ovechkin as a 19 year old...Drouin can play top 6 minutes on Stammer's wing - no doubt about it.

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
Is Nigel Kirwan the only one from players, coaching staff, training staff, or front office left from the 2003-2004 SCF series?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Is Nigel Kirwan the only one from players, coaching staff, training staff, or front office left from the 2003-2004 SCF series?

Feaster and Andy. Although in different roles now of course.

also Mulligan (trainer), Thill (equipment), Belec (assistant to the GM then, Dir. of Team Services now), Kari Kettunen (scout), and Bill Wickett (communications)

Last edited:

c_robio

Feb 3, 2006

I think this will be the logical progression when Killorn and Connolly come back, but for now gives time for Drouin to get some experience playing lesser competition

I didn't like Filpulla and Drouin together. I think Drouin carrying the puck, Stamkos the triggerman and Callahan the do everything cog would be a strong line

Then you have really strong depth at C with Stamkos,Johnson,Filpulla,Boyle

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Flames have some nice pieces on there team and with good performance in net make them a tough opponent. But I'll always back our boys to win at home, heres to a good game.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
If Monahan can play first line Center as a 20 year old for the Flames. And Burakovsky can play 1st line Center for Ovechkin as a 19 year old...Drouin can play top 6 minutes on Stammer's wing - no doubt about it.

and Forsberg on the first line with Neal and Riberio.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad