GDT: 11/5/16 - Wild @ Avs - 2 PM CT / 9 PM Finland - MS Paint Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland

Agree with Staal here. It's not his fault Pickard was way out of position.

Staal pushed their defenseman into Pickard's way just earlier though. And at that time Staal was standing on a blue paint too.

I think it was a right call.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
the refs didnt do us any favors , see suters luv tap. i thought we had our chances & the effort was there but this game displayed our lack of high end talent. hard to imagine this team making the playoffs.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
the refs didnt do us any favors , see suters luv tap. i thought we had our chances & the effort was there but this game displayed our lack of high end talent. hard to imagine this team making the playoffs.

I could make a big bet that we will make the playoffs this season.

Jacques The Mayor

Aug 29, 2011
wastings mn
Yeh I'd take 20/1 on those odds if you're offering it up. And of course assuming you're a man of your word.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN

Well, we are missing three of our starters, and pretty good ones at that.
I thought the Wild played OK. We'll see if one of young guys turns a corner and gets a 30 goal/60pt. season, or if Miko, Zach, or Staal can have one more great year, but I'm not holding my breath.

I definitely can see us making the playoffs, but I'm more interested in a team that can win it all.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
excuse me for not being on the everythings wonderful bandwagon. next time you rip & bash an opinion why dont you add some facts or stats? we only had 87 points last season & other than the coach we didnt add anything. vanek for staal & stewart was a wash. bottom line i dont like the way were playing.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
excuse me for not being on the everythings wonderful bandwagon. next time you rip & bash an opinion why dont you add some facts or stats? we only had 87 points last season & other than the coach we didnt add anything. vanek for staal & stewart was a wash. bottom line i dont like the way were playing.

Well, considering the Staal is more defensively responsible than Vanek and scroing at a better clip (projection) than Vanek ever did on the Wild... I would say that it was an upgrade going from Vanek to Staal.

We currently are 3rd in the Central with 2 games in hand and only 3 points from #2. Sure this could change, but our +/- is a pretty decent indication of where we should place in the Wild Card race, again subject to change, but given our opponents in points and +/-, I like our chances.

How's that for facts and stats? Sprinkled with some opinion.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Would be nice to get Haula and Parise back. We need some oomph up front.
Our back line is OK even when down a man, but we can't lose scoring and quality up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad