GDT: 11/5/16 - Wild @ Avs - 2 PM CT / 9 PM Finland - MS Paint Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
G6Hax6N.png

bDkHGVP.png

zEuygm9.png

4F01Qtk.png

jCDsDc7.png

GiliYPy.png

FmIBSI3.png

e98rouI.png

nwRg6GA.png

0SVVo8j.png

HkvCfIi.png

Will this bombshell affect the Wild going forward? How will Coach Boudreau react? Will Yeo come back to take control of his Yeobots?

Find out in Game 11, live from the Pepsi Center, as the Wild take on the Avs!

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Nice! some quick numbers from some quick research:

Starting with the playoff series a few years ago, Wild have a 12-4-1 record against the Avs. Starting two years ago, Wild are 8-1-1 against Colorado. Will be a new test without Roy to screw things up for them.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
I must admit, I'm a bit concerned about the leak in the lockerroom. How did the OP obtain such highly classified video footage?

Time to call in the professionals, to get to the bottom of this.

images

Eye Floater

Feb 3, 2009
USA
That was great, very funny!

This one could be tough. Avs are coming off of two bad losses so they'll be up for this one, and we will most likely be a bit rusty and sluggish, rather than rejuvenated, having not played since Tuesday (because that's how the Wild roll).

Will be interesting to see if we continue to have the Avs number with Boudreau at the helm.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Forgot my glasses, can't read the text properly. But still, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

I sense Skool Daze and C64!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Am I the only one who noticed that Parise was in uniform in that leaked footage? Why did he suit up and then not play? Hard to be a main conspirator from the pressbox...

Inquiring minds want to know!

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Bah, high school sports championships are on the the FS channels today, no Wild game for me. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad