BRUINS GDT 11/4 | Game 11: Motown and Bound | Bruins @ Detroit Red Wings | 7pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Can the boys grind out another win? Our goalies give us a chance to win every night, no matter the opponent. What a luxury we have, I want to keep both all season. They feed off each other and it is beautiful, I want to enjoy that as long as possible. We are so fortunate.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
1699053488196.jpeg

B's win a close game 3-2

RI.B FAN

Jul 14, 2002
JAMESTOWN RI
Visit site
Det 4-Bos 2. Revenge home game for the Wings and we will not be lucky enough to get McAuley, O'Rourke or one of the few competent refs.
We are a better TEAM

Wings have lost 4 of last 5. I expect a max effort from them and an understandable let down from Boston, so I'll go with a Wings win.
we are a better TEAM

RI.B FAN

Jul 14, 2002
JAMESTOWN RI
Visit site
With our injuries, I disagree. Furthermore, Mr. Marchand also gauranteed we will not get more than one or two game with a decent whistle for a good long time.
I get that point, Detroit came out big, but has their problems. Poitras and Lohrei have given this team an injection of youth spirit we have not seen in a while. I stand by my prediction.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
With our injuries, I disagree. Furthermore, Mr. Marchand also gauranteed we will not get more than one or two games with a decent whistle for a good long time.

Outside of Leaf fans most people are saying that the non-call on Marchand was correct, at worst it was a 2 minute penalty with an unfortunate outcome. This should have no effect on the officiating going forward towards the Bruins, seriously it can't get much worse then it usually is anyways in my opinion.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Outside of Leaf fans most people are saying that the non-call on Marchand was correct, at worst it was a 2 minute penalty with an unfortunate outcome. This should have no effect on the officiating going forward towards the Bruins, seriously it can't get much worse then it usually is anyways in my opinion.
I finally saw it on X and suffice to say I do not agree with "most people." Sometimes I wish Marchand was not so ruthless, but then he would probably not be nearly so good in the corners...

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Projected lines are looking like…

JVR - Zacha - Pasta
March - Coyle - JDB
Freddy - Poitras - Geekie
Heinen - Beecher - Steen

If JVR doesn’t bring his A game I think we could see him flipped for Heinen. Otherwise, I like the lines.

The Coyle line takes a lot of the defensive load but still outshoots their opponents. The Zacha line draws attention but that trio did well at the start of the year so it’s worth another look. And with all the other teams heavy hitters focused on the Pasta and Marchand lines, Poitras can run the show with two heavy wingers.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Projected lines are looking like…

JVR - Zacha - Pasta
March - Coyle - JDB
Freddy - Poitras - Geekie
Heinen - Beecher - Steen

If JVR doesn’t bring his A game I think we could see him flipped for Heinen. Otherwise, I like the lines.

The Coyle line takes a lot of the defensive load but still outshoots their opponents. The Zacha line draws attention but that trio did well at the start of the year so it’s worth another look. And with all the other teams heavy hitters focused on the Pasta and Marchand lines, Poitras can run the show with two heavy wingers.
Those lines closer to what they started the season with (aside from the injury replacements on the 4th). Might have more to do with matching up against what Detroit has than anything else.

PK is the key to this game imo. See if the replacement D can do it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad