SYxV9aM.png

zJtHV0p.png

ql4ROBb.png

1ruMYs2.png

bLb7vHE.png

hef38Ow.png

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
We suck. You guys will wipe the floor with us.

You guys have won cups so it makes sense you don't have picks or prospects.

Ottawa hasn't made the playoffs and has no picks or prospects. Perpetual mediocrity.

Watch, you guys will fall below us soon, get a bunch of stars, and be right back ahead of us in a couple years while we're still trying to figure out how to even make the playoffs let alone be a contender.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
We suck. You guys will wipe the floor with us.

You guys have won cups so it makes sense you don't have picks or prospects.

Ottawa hasn't made the playoffs and has no picks or prospects. Perpetual mediocrity.

Watch, you guys will fall below us soon, get a bunch of stars, and be right back ahead of us in a couple years while we're still trying to figure out how to even make the playoffs let alone be a contender.

Much love to our expansion bros. I thought everything that went down last week was bullshit.

Keep your head up though. You guys have a promising young core locked up for a long time and a new owner who seems to be competent.

BowB4Bolts

Aug 6, 2021
Tampa
Sorry if I missed it but what is with Kuch on 3rd line? Is Cooper finally pissed at all the turnovers??

Fan from AK

May 19, 2021
Alaska
What's really the worry here is not goaltending whereas I thought it would have killed us by now. Oh, how wrong was I?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Sorry if I missed it but what is with Kuch on 3rd line? Is Cooper finally pissed at all the turnovers??
Whatever line Kucherov is on is the actual first line.
Yeah I ordered the combos the same way Gabby Shirley tweeted them out yesterday. But whether you put Kuch 3rd or Stammer 3rd or Pointers line 3rd, those guys are going to get their minutes.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
sergachev-raddysh or perbix makes no difference tbh. sergachev is gonna do the same shit anyways

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad