GDT: 11/3: Starlight, Starbright: Boston Bruins vs. Dallas Stars - Mod Warning post 441

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Dallas is scheduled to land at 2 AM. Does that mean Seguin's hotel guards basically get the night off? No bars are open...

:laugh:

Well it does mean a morning skate is now very unlikely for Dallas as they at best won't get settled in hotel until 3 AM.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Man nothing sucks more than a back to back when one game is in Canada and then the US. Bruins get that joy after the Habs game.

So any guesses on whether we get Niemi or Lehtonen?

I'm really curious to see if we can keep Benn and Seguin off the scoreboard. They've been lighting it up against just about everyone.

OutspokenMinority*

i'm a tinkerer and so i'd be inclined to tinker here. are benn and seguin still tied at the hip? if so, i'd throw loui-bergy-connolly at them
and have
march-krejci-pasta
Beleskey-spooner-Hayes
kelly-kemp-randell/rinaldo

be + for the night

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
This one could come down to special teams, eh?

2 good power plays, and 2 mediocre PKs.

I don't think the B's PK is quite as bad as it's ranking would suggest, so I say mediocre! :laugh:

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Well, Dallas certainly overlooked Toronto last night. Hope that doesn't mean they bring their A game tonight, but we will see. This will be a good test to start off this gauntlet 4 game stretch.

I'm thinking 5-3 Bruins tonight. Pastrnak, as long as he can play, will get 2 goals tonight. This is the type of team he will excel against.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
Keep the train rollin' boys. Keep building good habits. Big game before heading on the road again for a tough trip.

BigBadBruins63*

Koko gets in the lineup. Pasta sits for a game to refocus, and Koko proceeds to put up 2G -- 1 A -- 3 PTS and his last goal is the game winner late in the 3rd, and his celebration is a "shhhhhh" with glove over the mouth.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
Koko gets in the lineup. Pasta sits for a game to refocus, and Koko proceeds to put up 2G -- 1 A -- 3 PTS and his last goal is the game winner late in the 3rd, and his celebration is a "shhhhhh" with glove over the mouth.

And Clode grills him in the post game about playing no defense :laugh:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
yeah................there is no way Koko gets called up to play against a high powered offense.

Better odds at winning PowerBall.

If Clode puts him out there I'll be shocked.

edit : or they are showcasing him for someone.

Last edited:

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
yeah................there is no way Koko gets called up to play against a high powered offense.

Better odds at winning PowerBall.

If Clode puts him out there I'll be shocked.

edit : or they are showcasing him for someone.

I think they called him up because Pastrnak is injured. Doesn't automatically mean he will play, but that's likely the reason. Knowing Claude, it'll be Chris Kelly on David Krejci's right side tonight. :laugh:

But in reality, I'm guessing:

Beleskey - Krejci - Eriksson
Marchand - Bergeron - Connolly
Kelly - Spooner - Hayes
Rinaldo - Kemppainen - Randell

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I think they called him up because Pastrnak is injured. Doesn't automatically mean he will play, but that's likely the reason. Knowing Claude, it'll be Chris Kelly on David Krejci's right side tonight. :laugh:

But in reality, I'm guessing:

Beleskey - Krejci - Eriksson
Marchand - Bergeron - Connolly
Kelly - Spooner - Hayes
Rinaldo - Kemppainen - Randell

Dont get me wrong. Id love to see the kid light it up. But if he plays unless he crosses into his own blueline tonight I think his ass will be full of splinters.

Gonna be interesting no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad