WWxpxmq.pngv

9GVdktI.png

ljSVwJJ.png

biFwu6u.png

n9ZQoCX.png

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
The battle of the defencemen that can't legally drink a beer. McAvoy vs Serge. Who will win?

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
The game is on NBCSN. Hopefully we get some decent commentators.

In Boston? Nah. Watched the 3rd period of Chicago vs Nashville yesterday and they mentioned that this Peter guy will be there:laugh:

Last edited:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
My guess is Vasi starts. Budaj has good numbers vs Boston but hasn't exactly been great this season. The Bolts are slumping, it's a divisional game and Vasi has the hot hand. Shouldn't tire out either...only one game in five days after this one.
Nothing against Budaj but going in this one with him in net would be very hard. Difficult enough with Vasi.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Budaj will probably start. Did they play last night too? If not we probably lose this game. Bs have had our number for some time. Hopefully they get up for this game, I hate em.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Budaj will probably start. Did they play last night too? If not we probably lose this game. Bs have had our number for some time. Hopefully they get up for this game, I hate em.

I don't think Cooper indicated anything yet. My money is on Vasi. Like I said...divisional game. With the team slumping and only one game in five afterwards surely you don't wanna lose that one. And no. Bruins haven't played since they lost to Edmonton on sunday. They had a few games off at home and should be well rested. Krejci, DeBrusk and Bjork have all been ruled out for this one so they might lack some offense.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm curies to see how last nights game will show tonight, I mean we won and we played pretty well in our zone and Vasy was great but our offense is starting to become concerning, but no time like the precense to change things.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I don't think Cooper indicated anything yet. My money is on Vasi. Like I said...divisional game. With the team slumping and only one game in five afterwards surely you don't wanna lose that one. And no. Bruins haven't played since they lost to Edmonton on sunday. They had a few games off at home and should be well rested. Krejci, DeBrusk and Bjork have all been ruled out for this one so they might lack some offense.

Mikhail Sergachev ‘unbelievable’ shot on display

Smith also puts his money on Vasi.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Don't even know where Boston is in the standings, but I feel like it doesn't matter. Seems like even in down years they have a way of making us look awful (and soft) if we don't show up ready to play. We need to show up ready to play.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Let's go :bolts!!

Please, oh please, let there be a lovely, huge, hard yet CLEAN, open ice hit or hip check on Marchand, preferably by Stralman. :D

I'm a horrible person, I get it.
Decapitate that mofo. Doesn't bother me, I'll sleep well.
Almost everyone knows he has it coming (even most Boston fans)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad