GDT: 11/29/16 - Wild @ Canucks - 9 PM CT / 5 AM Suomi - FS-N - Family Feud Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
This team.

raw

This team.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
Telling moment of the night: Koivu and Grandlund both gliding casually toward the puck with the empty net and two Canucks not far behind them. Lazy effort.

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
On second thought, I don't think Kuemper lost this game for us. The team worked hard to get back in it, and then got gassed trying to preserve a point. He did what he could.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Way too relaxed defense in the 2nd and 3rd.

You just can't let another team run around your own end all night and do things like consistently fail to clear the puck. Yes Kemps gave up some rebounds but they had two or three lucky tips (though boy oh boy I wish the Wild could tip a puck or two) and then the Wild gifting them chance after chance.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
On second thought, I don't think Kuemper lost this game for us. The team worked hard to get back in it, and then got gassed trying to preserve a point. He did what he could.

Never should have had to work to get back in it. Should have been a 4-1 win.

Not saying it's Darcy's fault but those rebounds need to be controlled, it was horrendous all night.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If you blame the Goalie and D you're taking the easy way out. Forwards, third line aside, were MIA. The defensive coverage by the forwards and D was awful. Granlund had a chance to clear the puck on the last goal, but lost his balance for the umpteenth time tonight and couldn't get his stick on it. Parise is invisible. Fourth line is useless, with no jam. Koivu looks old.

I don't know what was going on with our net front coverage. We had people in front, but they sure weren't covering any Canucks. This is the fifth or sixth bad loss this year to a **** poor team.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Bleep you Wild...give up 5 to a lottery team and you deserve to lose. What a pitiful effort. It's like they think being up 2-0 is good enough and you're able to coast to the end. Nothing from the leaders after it ends up 2-2...no Koivu, Parise, Suter. Defense was horrible. Scandella/Spurgeon were both bad. Dumba had some terrible plays. I just don't get it. It's not an exaggeration to say that Vancouver is horrendous. They are. Just an unacceptable loss and two points you let slip away. They should be pissed after this one.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I don't really think effort was the problem. We controlled play for much of the night. It was the two PPGs and three deflections that did us in.

Unacceptable loss? Of course. Embarrassing effort? Not really.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
The team clears the net front for Dub so he can see shots. There was none of that tonight. No faith in Kemps from the team. He didn't play bad, just had no luck/help. PK and lack of PP lost the game.

Bigger teams still push our guys around. Scandella looks lost on the ice half the time.

3rd line was really good.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I think it's self-explanatory if she has blonde hair, bleached white teeth, and other prominent features. After that, who cares about how she talks, conducts interviews, her knowledge of the game, etc.

Bleached blonde, also? I mean, I was cutting her some slack till she got settled down in her job, but it's finally getting to me, sort of like Greenlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad