GDT: 11/29/14 - 7:00PM EDT - Ottawa VS Tampa Bay

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This was a very good win. Gave up one goal, and all the lines were flying.

3 stars...

# 1 - Bish
# 2 - Cally
# 3 - Killer

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Two points. Looked like ads in the first, but started putting it together after that.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Great third period! :handclap:

Callahan only gets points cause he plays with Stamkos..while Stamkos is the most one-dimensional player in the league and can only shoot :sarcasm:

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Great to see Hedman back, especially when we get 2 points! That was a very good 3rd period, and a real team effort for the last 20 minutes.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Two points. Looked like ads in the first, but started putting it together after that.

Our 5 on 5 was excellent tonight, we just gave up that PP goal, but were in their zone most of the game. Hedman's first game back and already see a big difference in the defense.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
God Hedman looked so good. Defensively sure, but good keep ins, and he adds a mobility to the D in the offensive zone that we plain don't have when he's out. Him walking the blue line with the puck, waiting for a lane to open...

It's ****ing sexy.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
God Hedman looked so good. Defensively sure, but good keep ins, and he adds a mobility to the D in the offensive zone that we plain don't have when he's out. Him walking the blue line with the puck, waiting for a lane to open...

It's ****ing sexy.

Karlsson-lite :sarcasm:

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

It's ****ing sexy.

Yeah if Stamkos scored from that feed there would of been really Sweet! But he is just so smart on the puck, and he looks for the offensive opportunities instead of just getting the puck out of their zone.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Connolly looked good and Killorn will come back down to earth eventually. Glad to ride the killer train but I still see him being traded first if we need to address a need

No Way in hell does Killorn get traded.

And connolly looked good? He was completely lost and a passenger every time he was on the ice tonight. Looked terrible.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011

And connolly looked good? He was completely lost and a passenger every time he was on the ice tonight. Looked terrible.

That's overstating it. Connolly looked okay. Actually used his body a bit, and created some havoc on the forecheck. Wasn't great, but wasn't bad.

Obviously

Dec 4, 2013

Connolly must have stole your girlfriend or something, you blow his play way out of proportion. He's not a liability and I expect him to keep getting back to how he was playing pre-injury. He's fine right now

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Connolly must have stole your girlfriend or something, you blow his play way out of proportion. He's not a liability and I expect him to keep getting back to how he was playing pre-injury. He's fine right now

Sure connolly is "fine" for a 4th line plug you don't really expect much from except random rare goals here and there, like Morrow. Too bad that's not what he's supposed to be.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Connolly was ok, thought Drouin and Flip were good tonight and driving that line.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo

I agree, i think he'll keep improving each game. He just needs to play with confidence like he showed before.

Leaf

Apr 25, 2012
You guys look so good this season. I feel you might have a shot at taking that thing out of the west, finally.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
I am absolutely amazed and afraid at how many of you want to trade Killorn before Connolly. Hint: one is not like the other.

Obviously

Dec 4, 2013
Connolly was ok, thought Drouin and Flip were good tonight and driving that line.

I thought Drouin looked amazing, maybe I was wrong and the threat of being scratched really lit a fire under his ass. Still won't be happy when he sits in the press box though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad