GDT: 11/26/2014 | Minnesota vs Los Angeles | 7:00 PM CST 3:00 AM Suomi | MS Paint Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
arguably the most talented wild team ever cant score, are you kiddn me? proven goal scorers cant score? give up 4 goals on 10 shots , is that a wild low light record? 3 different 2 on 1's in the first? somethings gotta give. 1/4 of the season in the books this is serious. i'd start with a small trade example brodz to edm. then maybe something bigger.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
arguably the most talented wild team ever cant score, are you kiddn me? proven goal scorers cant score? give up 4 goals on 10 shots , is that a wild low light record? 3 different 2 on 1's in the first? somethings gotta give. 1/4 of the season in the books this is serious. i'd start with a small trade example brodz to edm. then maybe something bigger.

How will trading Brodziak help our PP?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I think Mcbain's Dad must've overcharged Carter for ice time at Minnesota Made a couple of times...

Kings look way too happy

Last edited:

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Habs_fans_bags_2001.jpg

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Well that was a very dissapointing performance for sure. I hope you all have a great thanksgiving tommorow. I'm glad it wasn't today because I feel like I would be having to toss a lot more than just my cookies after that performance.

Sarge58

Jan 25, 2014
just brutal, oh well need to play better against Dallas,,, we need to get on a roll here soon

plock

Sonic Reducer
Oct 5, 2013
Mill City
My dvr did not record the game got home hoping to watch the game nothing but black screen, so did something happen with FSNs hd channel?

Sounds like I didn't miss much except maybe 60 minutes of aggravation.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Just got back from the game. First time this season the Wild hired that hype man who runs up and down the aisles throwing tshirts to the crowd and encouraging them to get loud. Tough job for him this evening. He was the MVP though. Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
I didn't really have a player that I don't like on this team this season, but as the games continue to go by, Pomminville is becoming that guy for me.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Just got back from the game. First time this season the Wild hired that hype man who runs up and down the aisles throwing tshirts to the crowd and encouraging them to get loud. Tough job for him this evening. He was the MVP though. Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone

I've been to many baseball games where my team has been blown out (to the tunes of 17-3, 16-0, 14-0, 14-1) and the cheerleading squad was trying to get the t-shirt gun and wave towels to rally everyone on. I can't imagine being able to do that in those circumstances.

Anyways, although I was watching this on mute (other games on + LaPanta is a good enough excuse anyways :laugh:)... yikes. Must've been painful for you to sit through.

Oh, and since we're only 5 min away (well, an hr + 5 min for you guys away), Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Now, to bring my snowshoes with me to Buffalo on Black Friday :laugh:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Rachel Blount

Wild coach Mike Yeo said he had "a long list of regrets" after 4-0 loss to LA, including not pulling Kuemper earlier.

He had to have been the only person watching that game that didn't realize he needed to switch goalies after that 2nd goal.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Pominville needs to fine tune the blade of his stick. Say triple up the size. It's getting ridiculous.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
This is why Prosser shouldn't be on this team. -2 and definitely coughed it up a few times, no? I'm tired of the 5/6 on this team being rotated like it doesn't matter because Suter will play 30 minutes a game. Team needs to solidify that blue line better.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Yes, I did something right! Cancelled 3am alarm because I had a really bad feeling about this game.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Looks like playing video games instead of watching the third was the right call.

That was just two periods of vomit on ice.

PariseNation

I hope so
Apr 15, 2014
Twin Cities

Our crowd was the weakest i've ever seen. Our new intro sucks too. Loud dubstep makes me want to kms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad