GDT: 11/26/2014 | Minnesota vs Los Angeles | 7:00 PM CST 3:00 AM Suomi | MS Paint Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladde

Apr 28, 2012
Kings pretty much just hold on to the win after it was 4-0. Easy win for them...

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
What the hell happened to this team? At the start of the season they were absolutely dominant. Best team in the league and it really was not even close.

Then what? Went into Staples center and DOMINATED but lost. Everything started to fall slowly apart. Line shuffling started. Crazy moves corrected by making crazier moves.

Just do what you ****ing did 20 games ago. Jebus.

This team can't be half this bad even when it's bad.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
This feels really weird to say and/or is probably very confusing but it almost feels like they're too much of a 'team'. When things are great they feed off of each other and things get better and better. When something goes wrong, they again feed off of each other and things get worse and worse.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
I was going to post this last night, but I opted to pass out instead.

This was the 2nd worst game I've been to live at the X (the first being a 2-0 loss to the Snooze two seasons ago).

The team came out flat, and stayed flat the entire time.

You could just tell they weren't going to have it. No spark, no nothing, and it didn't seem like a lot of people outside of maybe Nino and a handful of others were really trying to spark something.

It's odd to see that at home, which I guess is good in a way because it shows what this team usually does when you go see them, but seeing this team live against Tampa and then the Shahks to this ugh. Hopefully it won't happen next week as I'm headed off to both tilts.

NHLPodium

Dec 5, 2012
What the hell happened to this team? At the start of the season they were absolutely dominant. Best team in the league and it really was not even close.

Then what? Went into Staples center and DOMINATED but lost. Everything started to fall slowly apart. Line shuffling started. Crazy moves corrected by making crazier moves.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Well that truly was a WTF, ********* game.

Every single player on this team, from the coaching down to Parise, to even Carter was just ****ing terrible. Why the **** Yeo did not pull Keumper after that second goal is inexcusable.

Did these guys go out on a ****ing bender the night before? WTF.

The whole damned team, including the coaching staff, should get a bag skate till they all puke.

This team can be so inconsistent it's ****ing mind numbing. They're so close to being an elite team in this league, then they pull **** like this. Or make the worst ****ing AHL goalies look like Vezina winner. God it gets ****ing irritating!

And the over passing.... WHY!?!?!?!?! It's. Not. That. Hard... Break the bad habits goddammit! The guys get paid ****ing millions a year, they better ****ing live up to expectations.

And no one better ****ing tell me this is unreasonable. Or just one game bs. There are expectations. There better ****ing be expectations. No more of this Pollyanna bs, MN sports ****. ****ing Chicago would not put up with this; heads would roll.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Well that truly was a WTF, ********* game.

Every single player on this team, from the coaching down to Parise, to even Carter was just ****ing terrible. Why the **** Yeo did not pull Keumper after that second goal is inexcusable.

Did these guys go out on a ****ing bender the night before? WTF.

The whole damned team, including the coaching staff, should get a bag skate till they all puke.

This team can be so inconsistent it's ****ing mind numbing. They're so close to being an elite team in this league, then they pull **** like this. Or make the worst ****ing AHL goalies look like Vezina winner. God it gets ****ing irritating!

And the over passing.... WHY!?!?!?!?! It's. Not. That. Hard... Break the bad habits goddammit! The guys get paid ****ing millions a year, they better ****ing live up to expectations.

And no one better ****ing tell me this is unreasonable. Or just one game bs. There are expectations. There better ****ing be expectations. No more of this Pollyanna bs, MN sports ****. ****ing Chicago would not put up with this; heads would roll.

Chicago put up with this for most of 50 years before they won a cup in 2010? :dunno: Different circumstances, but still...

Trust me... I am the most cynical person around. The Wild played to an inexcusable level of awful (using the term "played" very loosely, of course) last night. If I see Vanek do that stupid behind the back pass one more time... I'm going to ****ing rage.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Fix our PP to a slightly above average level and we are in business.

N n How much longer will Yeo go with the same setup( which include coach) before he makes changes? He keeps going back to Pominvile, Suter, Parise, Koivu/ Granlund. I'm one of the few that doesn't mind having Suter on the PP for his zone entering and puck control abilities, BUT he can't be the trigger man from the point. What's wrong with Spurge or Dumba? Zucker and Nino seem to be the only willing shooters besides Parise up front... Surely they deserve an extended look on the PP?

Puck movement is too deliberate in the O zone.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Oh good grief...the overreaction here is just silly.
It's a game...

We're talking about pro sports, in which players get paid more in a year than you will probably make in your entire lifetime. You think there is not some responsibility that goes with that, or that they're just entitled to that volume of money?

We're not talking about pee-wee level programs where it's funny to watch your kid fall over.

You show up to work one day and just decide to do a trash job, you just going to laugh it off? Screw that. You won't have a job if you do that even a few times.

It is just a game, yes. But what they showed on the ice was more than just one game. It was indicative of many things, mostly the bad decision making and lazy play.

You think those !8,000+ fans who wasted their money, at hockey game prices, to go to just that one game were ok with that trash they watched?

I hate this argument. It trivializes something that has a much greater scope.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
We're talking about pro sports, in which players get paid more in a year than you will probably make in your entire lifetime. You think there is not some responsibility that goes with that, or that they're just entitled to that volume of money?

We're not talking about pee-wee level programs where it's funny to watch your kid fall over.

You show up to work one day and just decide to do a trash job, you just going to laugh it off? Screw that. You won't have a job if you do that even a few times.

It is just a game, yes. But what they showed on the ice was more than just one game. It was indicative of many things, mostly the bad decision making and lazy play.

You think those !8,000+ fans who wasted their money, at hockey game prices, to go to just that one game were ok with that trash they watched?

I hate this argument. It trivializes something that has a much greater scope.

People are not entitled to a good showing when they pay money to see a game. They are entitled to see a game, nothing more. They are not entitled to a winning team, a championship or any of that. They are entitled to get what they paid for which was to see a hockey game. No "performance factor" is built into the ticket price or into any players contract that they will never play a bad game in front of the home paying fans. I don't give a good god damn what they are paid, I'm not paying their salary and if that is what the market drives then so be it.
My job doesn't factor into the world of pro sports so that's just a dumb analogy IMO and always has been when people decide to ***** about their pro sports teams.
You want to throw fits every time your team doesn't show up, you can do so, but it makes you look like a child. I don't care if you hate my argument or what you think it trivializes (which in reality is nothing because there is no greater scope except in delusional fans minds). IT'S A GAME. TURN IT OFF IF YOU GET THAT PISSED AT IT AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce