Post-Game Talk: 11/26/17 | Canucks 3 @ Rangers 4 | SO Loss

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

Canucks at Rangers preview
Daniel Sedin two points away from 1,000; New York attempts to extend home win streak to eight

cut.jpg

CANUCKS (11-9-3) at RANGERS (12-9-2)
2 p.m. ET; SN, MSG, NHL.TV
The Game

The New York Rangers will try for their eighth straight home win when they host the Vancouver Canucks at Madison Square Garden on Sunday.

It is the Rangers' longest home winning streak since winning nine in a row from Oct. 19-Nov. 23, 2015. New York, which defeated the Detroit Red Wings 2-1 in overtime on Friday, has outscored opponents 29-14 during the streak.

Canucks forward Daniel Sedin is two points shy of 1,000 in his NHL career; he had two points in a 3-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Friday.

Canucks at Rangers preview

Last edited:
Reactions: yvrtojfk

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
I've been to a game at MSG. One of my favorite arenas and great crowd. Hope to see a NYR win but I just see the Canucks winning this one. 3-2 Boeser with a two point night.

scorvat53

Jan 21, 2017
I thought they'd go 5-1 on this road trip following the win in philly, gonna to stick with it

3-1 Canucks

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
We haven't had a wild one in a while, so I'm gonna say this one gets a bit crazy. And we win.

7-5 Canucks

Daniel, Hank, Boeser x2, Stretch, Gaunce and Loui.

No, I'm not willing to bet on this.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Hope Goldy draws in and gets some quality ice time. The Canucks have been saying how they don't want to "yo yo" him back and forth between Vancouver and Utica, so hopefully they utilize him well.

I wouldn't mind seeing him ride shotgun with the Twins again. He looked solid there at the end of last year.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
So, ugh, Gudbranson, Sutter and Dorsett are all out. Tanev and Stetcher are still newly back. This looks like it will be painful to watch on paper. I hope I'm wrong.

Gaunce4gm

Trusted Hockey Man
Dec 5, 2015
Victoria B.C.
Obviously disappointing Goldobin doesn't draw in, but Utica is close by, and he's played well in the AHL so they probably figured they'd give him a couple days of NHL pay to reward him. He isn't really being "yo-yo'd" because he hasn't even left the state.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad