GDT: 11/25/22 - 8:00PM EDT - St. Louis vs Tampa Bay

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Even Coop isn't crazy enough to take Paul off that line.

Hope he keeps it up, would be insane if he can play 2C at 3M a year. Makes Cirelli expendable for other areas.

He's already looked better with Stamkos than Cirelli ever has.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Hope he keeps it up, would be insane if he can play 2C at 3M a year. Makes Cirelli expendable for other areas.
Namestnikov - Cirelli - Colton/Balcers?

Kind of weird the bottom 6 need a whole new revamp. I think we need to split up the school bus.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Nick Paul and Hagel trades look REAL good this season. Paul does everything and Hagel looks like Gourde more and more. His forecheck is so much better this season plus the offense 👍

Hagel has a long way to go to make that trade look good but it is nice to see him slowly heading that way

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Namestnikov - Cirelli - Colton/Balcers?

Kind of weird the bottom 6 need a whole new revamp. I think we need to split up the school bus.
If (and I know this us unlikely because of Cooper) we dropped Killorn to 3rd line, we could have a good shutdown line there.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Solid win against one of our pesky teams. I'll take that kind of gritty win and Big Rig post game interview any time.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
If (and I know this us unlikely because of Cooper) we dropped Killorn to 3rd line, we could have a good shutdown line there.

I mean the guy has 17 points in 20 games and you want him to play as an ok shut down guy? A second line that's finally dangerous at ES is something we haven't had in awhile.

Reactions: Hoek

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
People talk about kucherov sneezing points, but killer has a Golden Horseshoe up his ass. Flubbed a shot that reflects and goes in for a goal, and then Paul blocks a shot and passes to killer who sends it right back to get an assist.

4D Harvard chess

They don't ask how just how many.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Fun fact: Nick Paul is on pace for over 60pts as our 2C making 3M a year. Lulz.

Obviously won't keep up that production more than likely but still, who would've thought we would grab this guy last year and he'd be a +40pt guy for us at 3M per year? Crazy steal and signing. The way he's playing with Stamkos is huge. Makes our 3C and bottom 6 much more complete with Cirelli down there.

I'd run;

Colton - Cirelli - Perry
Maroon - Bellemare - Balcers

Or maybe swap Balcers and Perry with the hopes that the 3rd line is so dominant it diminishes the 4th line woes we see from them.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Fun fact: Nick Paul is on pace for over 60pts as our 2C making 3M a year. Lulz.

Obviously won't keep up that production more than likely but still, who would've thought we would grab this guy last year and he'd be a +40pt guy for us at 3M per year? Crazy steal and signing. The way he's playing with Stamkos is huge. Makes our 3C and bottom 6 much more complete with Cirelli down there.

I'd run;

Colton - Cirelli - Perry
Maroon - Bellemare - Balcers

Or maybe swap Balcers and Perry with the hopes that the 3rd line is so dominant it diminishes the 4th line woes we see from them.
… when your 2C makes 3M and your 3C makes 6.25M - prepare the memes!

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
People talk about kucherov sneezing points, but killer has a Golden Horseshoe up his ass. Flubbed a shot that reflects and goes in for a goal, and then Paul blocks a shot and passes to killer who sends it right back to get an assist.

4D Harvard chess
Killorn also started the play by forechecking the puck carrier coming out of the zone, causing the turnover to start the whole play. Killorn has been playing well lately; he's 2nd on the team in +/- to Paul with 17 points in 20 games.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad