5UxOBPw.png

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
By looking at both goalies' numbers it seems like this is gonna be 6-5 OT

HedmanNotReallyGood

Nov 13, 2022
Look at the Maroon Quote above. "We loved our game in the 1st...... thought we should get out of the first period, but it ended 1-1, even though they only had 4 shots"

Those are about as direct as you are going to get from a lightning player blaming #88. No one is going to come out and say "Vailevsky sucked tonight", but that was the meaning from Maroon in my opinion.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Look at the Maroon Quote above. "We loved our game in the 1st...... thought we should get out of the first period, but it ended 1-1, even though they only had 4 shots"

Those are about as direct as you are going to get from a lightning player blaming #88. No one is going to come out and say "Vailevsky sucked tonight", but that was the meaning from Maroon in my opinion.
So the first goal is all on Vasy. Bad Positioning. But the next 4? All defensive collapses, leaving Pasta and Marchand alone in front of the net. THIS IS ALL VASY'S FAULT. Maybe the team should play f***ing defense for once.

ABB's latest last chance.

Seriously though, we should play him with Stamkos. Stammer needs a playmaker, and ABB seems like a guy who needs to play with skill. No sense in setting him up to fail.
NO, Stammer plays with Killorn who can't pass for shit.

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
So the first goal is all on Vasy. Bad Positioning. But the next 4? All defensive collapses, leaving Pasta and Marchand alone in front of the net. THIS IS ALL VASY'S FAULT. Maybe the team should play f***ing defense for once.
I think it's a bit of both. Our D has been average, even if we are starting to see the "pieces" of a good D-core. Vasy has also been average, or slightly below though. There's a goal pretty much every game he would like to have back, and then there are chances where, Vezina Vasy would have it 8/10 times, and now he's getting it like 6/10 times. It's not really a huge margin between the best goalie in the league and the 15th best, but, IMO, Vasy's been closer to the 15th best for a little while now. He gets the benefit of the doubt because he spent about 3 years as undeniably the best, and deservedly so. At the same time, it's been a while since we've seen any kind of consistent dominance.

NO, Stammer plays with Killorn who can't pass for shit.
Yeah. Wouldn't even mind those two together if there's a legit creative force with them. Not saying that's ABB, but I wish we would give guys chances when they earn their chances, rather than forcing them to play with grinders and score despite of it. Not many guys have been able to do that.

But I mean, if we could get some offense out of ABB, suddenly we have ABB, Paul, and Hagel as additions to last year's regular season team, and healthy-Hagel + ABB as additions to the playoff team.

Namestnikov still sucks.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
our top 2 lines are too good right now for us to throw abb there just to give him a chance. doesn't make much sense to call him up to play in the bottom 6 either though

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
The turkey high is over,
The stuffing's gone too,
Which means it is time
To hate on the St. Louis Blue(s)

Blues_-_Villa_Blue_Text_Hate_large.jpg

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The turkey high is over,
The stuffing's gone too,
Which means it is time
To hate on the St. Louis Blue(s)

Blues_-_Villa_Blue_Text_Hate_large.jpg
This time last year is when Maroon slowed back down to his regular speed after looking quick to start the year.

Reactions: DaBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad