n7vyBvs.png

3j7G8UE.png

zmrsoAS.png

hef38Ow.png

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Didn't realize the Jets were doing that well. And yet Hellebuyck's stats arent much better than Jojo's. Weird.

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
I remember when we played them at home, around the same time, and it was 80F here and -20F there at puck drop.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Didn't realize the Jets were doing that well. And yet Hellebuyck's stats arent much better than Jojo's. Weird.
Kyle Connor is red hot right now: 6 goals, 10 points in his last 5 games.

Both teams are on a 3-game winning streak.

Btw Vlad has 9 points through 17 games for them (had 15 in 57 with us).

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Yikes, Cirelli has as many goals as Luke freaking Glendening.
I've been saying this the last week. His two goals in almost a quarter of the season doesn't cut it. Making 6M a year for being a "Selke candidate" doesn't mean you get a pass not contributing offensively. Especially when he loses his man in front of the net and gets scored on like last game. He needs to get his head out of his ass. His pass to Watson the other night was good but he's done very little offensively. He's such a vanilla player at times.

Reactions: Tampa22

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
I've been saying this the last week. His two goals in almost a quarter of the season doesn't cut it. Making 6M a year for being a "Selke candidate" doesn't mean you get a pass not contributing offensively. Especially when he loses his man in front of the net and gets scored on like last game. He needs to get his head out of his ass. His pass to Watson the other night was good but he's done very little offensively. He's such a vanilla player at times.
I've criticized the Cirelli deal plenty, and yeah, him being tied with Glendenning for goals right now looks extremely bad. But Cirelli often goes through long stretches without producing much, as his career year was 44 points, so I doubt their end of year stats will be tied. Though scoring more than Glendenning.... what's lower than a low bar?

Reactions: Stammertime91

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Need 4-5 goals to win tonight

Go Bolts! Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
if he gets 40 points and is a selke candidate that’s more than enough for me. bigger problem than the points is that his defense hasn’t really looked like anything special this year

Reactions: Hoek

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Can't get a minus if you're in the penalty box.

Had a chance to clear the puck instead it ends up in the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad