GDT: 11/22/2014 - Minnesota @ Tampa Bay - 6PM CST - 2AM Suomi - FSN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
That was pathetic, absolutely idiotic that we don't put a shooter on the point and then force feed Suter point shots.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Well I just spent the last 15 seconds of the game screaming "SHOOT IT YOU FOOLS!" at the TV.

10 seconds to go and you've got a viable shot at the net and you PASS?

**** off.

tumblr_msj67ikHbW1qcosbdo1_400.gif

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
They completely blew it by passing the damn puck too many damn times during the last scrum. You have seconds left...shoot and go for the rebound, ya hosers!

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
"'Shoot?' Clearly they just mispronounced 'pass.'"

This team sometimes. Holy ****.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Suter on the back end because who the **** else is going to keep the puck in.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Finnish centers 1 and 2 have got to learn to freaking shoot already. This isn't just a Koivu problem....it's a Granlund one too.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
It should have been Spurgeon instead of Suter there. Koivu winning all those faceoffs went for nothing..

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
all in all though it's not like this was a pathetic effort. played better than we have lately.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So mad at the Wild and all their pass-first ********. There were at least 3 solid chances for someone 10 feet or less from the goal to get a really good shot in and they all ended up passing.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
I was on the Vrbata train before we signed Vanek but damn would that have been better.. Our supposed goalscorer could actually shoot. Vanek has pretty much the worst shot on our team..

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Spurgeon, Scandella, <insert non-Pominville forward here>.

At this point I'd settle for Dumba or Ballard even.

Suter has to get off the damn powerplay. He adds nothing to it and subtracts from it by not having a respectable shot or a shooters mentality.

I hope Russo finally starts to ask Yeo about what's going on there.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

Suter has to get off the damn powerplay. He adds nothing to it and subtracts from it by not having a respectable shot or a shooters mentality.

True. What's pathetic is that 90% of the team doesn't have a shooters mentality. This got old a good 4 years ago.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota

Guy averages like 6 goals a year and Yeo has him as a focal point of our PP.

Yeo just puts all the top point producers out there and ignores what people are good at. The Les Frazier of hockey.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
They need to start doing drills that build shooters mentalities. Limit the number of passes allowed in the offensive zone in practice or something so people get used to actually releasing the puck at the net.

SOMETHING.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
Guy averages like 6 goals a year and Yeo has him as a focal point of our PP.

Yeo just puts all the top point producers out there and ignores what people are good at. The Les Frazier of hockey.

brunette. i know it's cool to hate yeo but did you ****ing watch the game? they spent a lot of camera time on brunette with the players huddled around him.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Pretty well played road game. Didn't convert and lost to a very good team and goalie. Not a whole lot of anger from me after this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad