GDT: 11/22/2014 - Minnesota @ Tampa Bay - 6PM CST - 2AM Suomi - FSN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i know they tried hard but i hate seeing us in 10th place in the west standings. we've got to score more than one goal (pathetic!). my bud was losing his mind nino was not on the power play late in the game. somethings gotta give or the bright side is a 11th-14th pick this summer. maybe janitor gets his wish & we draft bracco.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Parise's criticism of the PP is bang on. Standing around. How often have we said that? Standing around passing the puck around the perimeter of the zone. It needs movement.

I think the first thing to try would be to swap Suter for Scandella on the first unit to get a shooter out there. Spurgeon and Scandella on the top unit and Dumba and Suter on the second. Up front, just roll your regular damn lines. Get out of whatever crappy PP mentality you have and just play hockey.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
i know they tried hard but i hate seeing us in 10th place in the west standings. we've got to score more than one goal (pathetic!). my bud was losing his mind nino was not on the power play late in the game. somethings gotta give or the bright side is a 11th-14th pick this summer. maybe janitor gets his wish & we draft bracco.

We've got several games in hand on the teams above us. We win tonight and we're in a wild card spot.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
Finnish centers 1 and 2 have got to learn to freaking shoot already. This isn't just a Koivu problem....it's a Granlund one too.

it's a whole finnish hockey problem.. way too much pass first mentality. they literally have to pass it to the empty net, hell sometimes they pass to other player even from that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad