NeGr7Io.png

Yj0MnnL.png

etFiXU1.png

HQpD5nO.png

n9ZQoCX.png

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Ugh... Turkey hangover comes a day early. Crawford stones us. We are going to get killed.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Let's go :bolts!!

Also lol at that Chicago/Tampa Bay "rivalry" for the rivalry night game.

I can see them thinking we should be "rivals" because of the 2015 SCF, but, while it's nice to get revenge for that loss, we don't usually play each other nearly as nastily or with bad blood between us compared to when we play the Red Wings or Bruins or Penguins. Now those are chippy games. :D

Hopefully the boys will be ticked tonight due to the loss to the Islanders and take it out on the Hawks.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL

I can see them thinking we should be "rivals" because of the 2015 SCF, but, while it's nice to get revenge for that loss, we don't usually play each other nearly as nastily or with bad blood between us compared to when we play the Red Wings or Bruins or Penguins. Now those are chippy games. :D

Hopefully the boys will be ticked tonight due to the loss to the Islanders and take it out on the Hawks.

Yeah I'd consider Bruins or the Pens to be our rivals much more than Chicago. What ever though, lets do this.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Let’s get back on track tonight shall we…

I don’t see us as “rivals” either, I think it might be because our two teams are pretty similar in style so the games are always more about using skills to win rather than try to beat the other team up, they are usually pretty high scoring games as well, we’ll see how that is tonight.

---

I’m trying to recall if Vasy have played against them.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I’m trying to recall if Vasy have played against them
He played his first playoff games against them when Bishop got hurt.

Or actually when I looked up he registered 4 games in the 2014-15 playoffs. Must've gotten some time before the finals but can't remember when.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

No Dotchin tonight, guess we'll see if we'll go 6/12 or 7/11 and play both Sustr and Koekkoek.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

Or actually when I looked up he registered 4 games in the 2014-15 playoffs. Must've gotten some time before the finals but can't remember when.

Thanks, I wasn't sure but had some thoughts that he might have played in the finals but forgot about it.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL

Bishop got pulled in the Game 4 drubbing against Montréal. As for his other appearance...can't recall. Maybe Game 4 or 6 from the New York series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad