GDT: 11/22/14 - 7:00PM EDT - Minnesota VS Tampa Bay

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
We gotta win this one and stop the bleeding. Boston is crawling up our ass and Montreal is now 3 ahead.

That said, I bought a ton of beer today and I'm taking a cab to the game. Just in case it goes down like last time.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
We gotta win this one and stop the bleeding. Boston is crawling up our ass and Montreal is now 3 ahead.

That said, I bought a ton of beer today and I'm taking a cab to the game. Just in case it goes down like last time.

When you met Chief the other day, did you tell him about our drinking game?

1rg9MFN.gif

Last edited:

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
This team blows dog. Doubt we even score a goal tonight. We'll be lucky if we get one, let alone a win.

JS91

May 14, 2014
Is "TJ" Brown playing tonight? Planning to get wasted tonight and if he's out there I can count on Chief.

ArmaHedman

Nov 30, 2006
Sarasota, FL
I will be at tonight's game.

After the last 2 games I expect them to come out flying. They hit the wall after 5 minutes and Minny takes over wins this one 4-0.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
O.K. so this will be our 10th game in 17 days. Looking at our schedule I had a bad feeling coming into our previous 3 games. Of course everything went well against the Rags, but our last two games were horrible. I'm afraid to say our losing streak continues tonight with an O.T. lose, however after tonight we finally get a much needed break and don't play again until Wednesday against the Rags. That i believe is when we will get back on the wining track.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Apparently Koivu is back in for Minny tonight. Only getting tougher...

Came in to let you guys know this, but I see you already know.

Good luck tonight, I like your team, so I won't be terribly upset if you beat us tonight, but whatever happens, just let Spurgeon and Parise get on the scoresheet a few times. My Draft Kings teams depend on it.

:nod:

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
With Vladdy out...want to see Stammer, TJ, Filp down the middle and Drouin on top line with Stammer. Come on Coop...quit messing around and get to the lines that will break us out of slump!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Here are the lines per twitter:

Killorn-Stamkos-Callahan
Drouin-Filppula-Connolly
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Paquette-Boyle-Brown

Like the 3rd and 4th line, the other two makes me sad.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
O.K. so this will be our 10th game in 17 days. Looking at our schedule I had a bad feeling coming into our previous 3 games. Of course everything went well against the Rags, but our last two games were horrible. I'm afraid to say our losing streak continues tonight with an O.T. lose, however after tonight we finally get a much needed break and don't play again until Wednesday against the Rags. That i believe is when we will get back on the wining track.

Shouldn't be too tired after these last two games as they've barely shown up.

All I want is them to play like they want to and display some kind of effort aside from a couple of minutes here and there. Maybe they get up for this game to revenge that 7-2 game. Seems like they need extra motivation to play to full potential.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Here are the lines per twitter:

Killorn-Stamkos-Callahan
Drouin-Filppula-Connolly
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Paquette-Boyle-Brown

Like the 3rd and 4th line, the other two makes me sad.

I'd bet we won't finish the game with those lines. :laugh:

Although I like that they give Drouin and Connolly a shot with Fil.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad