BRUINS GDT 11/21- Game 22 - Sabres at BRUINS - 7:07 pm ET - NESN, SN1, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Bruins lucky to win in regulation ...Sabres are a feisty team

Thanks Tuukka

giphy.gif

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Massive effort by Tuukka. Game could have gotten away from the Bs early had it not been for Rask. Marchy was magnificent as well. Great job to get the 2 pts.

Reactions: cat400

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Big two points with zero for buffalo. Buffalo played a good game... they are for real, and feisty. Although they always play the bruins well. Doesn’t seem that long ago lucic ran over top of miller!

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Aside from the first, which was easily one of their worst periods of the season, I think they played okay. Crazy the lack of engagement to start the game though. Certainly could have been a lot better.

Tuukka is elite. I can’t believe there are people that watch him play, look at the statistics and conclude otherwise. You know that pucks get by all NHL goalies?

But, but, but HE (and no one else) LOST GAME 7 IN THE CUP FINAL!!! CHOKER!!!

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Aside from the first, which was easily one of their worst periods of the season, I think they played okay. Crazy the lack of engagement to start the game though. Certainly could have been a lot better.

Tuukka is elite. I can’t believe there are people that watch him play, look at the statistics and conclude otherwise. You know that pucks get by all NHL goalies?

But, but, but HE (and no one else) LOST GAME 7 IN THE CUP FINAL!!! CHOKER!!!

But he had help in losing game 7; er, wait, he didn't have any help.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Seriously pissed. YouTube TV was going in and out through the whole 3rd period and gave up the ghost with 1:30 to go.

not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad