GDT: 11/21 Boston Bruins vs. Toronto Maple Leafs 7pm ET NESN, CBC, NHLN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Loui had what seemed like 4 steals in the final two minutes, then got the assist even though the pass to Marchand was a bit off after he deked the Leafs player. Marchand deserved that goal too, and great game by Tuukka (who played the puck a bit in the final minutes but did a good job with it)

BigBadBruins63*

What a great team win. Rask was huge and looked calm cool and collective, earning a deserved shutout. JVR and Kadri are such diving little wusses. Fake tough guys who need to get what's coming to them. Sack up or shut up.

Trotman looked like a legit top 4 defenseman tonight. He had a very solid game, topping it off with the assist on the GWG.

Marchand was in it the whole night, and even though it was an ENG, he deserved one, and nice to see Eriksson grab a point on that play as well.

Beleskey was buzzing the whole night as well. Guy is 100% energy. A little overpaid? Sure, but he's doing exactly what you want and doesn't shy away at all from throwing a hit whenever possible. love his game.

Off Topic: Can't wait when Pastrnak and Vatrano (who shouldn't be sent down when DP returns) come back. They both should be inserted on the 3rd and 4th lines to give the B's more scoring threats in the bottom 6.

Beleskey -- Spooner -- Pastrnak
Vatrano -- Kemppainen -- Randell/Rinaldo

Beat them Monday again, **** The Leafs.

BigBadBruins63*

D looking better without Kevan

He shouldn't touch the ice again, even if there is an injury. The depth chart should go as followed:

Chara, Krug, Seidenberg, Colin Miller, McQuaid, Trotman, Morrow, Cross, Kevan Miller.

Hopefully Dealin' Donnie sends him back, thus forcing CJ to keep what he's got going. You know Clode will want the 'vet' back in there.

BigBadBruins63*

Did Colin Miller get hurt or was Clode just being his usual over the top conservative self in the last 6-7 minutes, and stapled him (undeservedly) to the bench.

He seemed to be undeservedly stapled to the bench.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Good win. Thought Spooner had a quietly good game.

Nice to see Chara finally score on one of those walk ins from the point. Seemed like that's where 75% of the scoring chances came from. Krug must have had 5 or 6 good looks from the same angle that Chara scored from.

He almost made a costly mistake in the final minutes, but aside from that I thought Beleskey was great again. Not sure he's a perfect fit with Krejci and Eriksson, but he hits anything that moves and really gets after it. Snake bitten lately. The chances are there.

I prefer Connolly to Hayes if I had to choose a top-6 winger for Bergeron and Marchand.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Did Colin Miller get hurt or was Clode just being his usual over the top conservative self in the last 6-7 minutes, and stapled him (undeservedly) to the bench.

Clode was Clode.

Core guys stepped up today, but a bit too close game against a team that played last night.

The amount of small, important plays Lou makes per game is amazing, they won't be seen on the highlights but they are important.
Marchy was strong today, Beleskey as usual giving his all.

D is so much more fun to watch without Kevan.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
What a great team win. Rask was huge and looked calm cool and collective, earning a deserved shutout. JVR and Kadri are such diving little wusses. Fake tough guys who need to get what's coming to them. Sack up or shut up.

Trotman looked like a legit top 4 defenseman tonight. He had a very solid game, topping it off with the assist on the GWG.

Marchand was in it the whole night, and even though it was an ENG, he deserved one, and nice to see Eriksson grab a point on that play as well.

Beleskey was buzzing the whole night as well. Guy is 100% energy. A little overpaid? Sure, but he's doing exactly what you want and doesn't shy away at all from throwing a hit whenever possible. love his game.

Off Topic: Can't wait when Pastrnak and Vatrano (who shouldn't be sent down when DP returns) come back. They both should be inserted on the 3rd and 4th lines to give the B's more scoring threats in the bottom 6.

Beleskey -- Spooner -- Pastrnak
Vatrano -- Kemppainen -- Randell/Rinaldo

Beat them Monday again, **** The Leafs.

well said

also, like how Hayes just goes to the net, goes to the net, goes to the net.....I didn't think I would like him on that line but I do.

I should have trusted my views of Hayes at BC and not relied on Florida Panthers fans on their board- but Jimmy may not be the most talented guy but he's honest player. I root hard for him, he is embracing being a Bruins and really, all he has to do is play hard and go to the net and good things will happen.

very enjoyable game- kind of wish I was up for going

BigBadBruins63*

I thought this was one of his worst games as a Bruin. Was handling the puck like it was a grenade.

I thought i he looked good tonight. Maybe I missed something. He had a few nice subtle plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad