h3uz5Er.png

7NGD6lh.png

tzT3E0c.png

5UxOBPw.png

Reactions: J T Money

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Watching the world cup and I just don't understand how people can enjoy soccer.

I try, I really do, but its just so god damn boring. Min after min of nothing happening only to see some dude roll on the ground like he's been shot then pop back up as if nothing happened.

Its weird. I enjoy pretty much all sports but soccer just doesn't cut it.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH

I try, I really do, but its just so god damn boring. Min after min of nothing happening only to see some dude roll on the ground like he's been shot then pop back up as if nothing happened.

Here in peace, yeah I was watching it as well and had to turn it off because I ended up on my phone more then watching and yawning. Bleh.

Reactions: Master P

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida

Yeah, I'd rather sit through a Thursday night football game than whatever the f*** I just watched was.

Hand Egg is the superior football.

• Haha
Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

You just gotta catch the right game. Like the Premier League some days is just *chef's kiss* and it's basically just hockey played with more players and on a pitch of grass instead of ice. I hate to say it but FIFA is arguably the worst place to start your football/soccer fandom because you'll get guys rolling around throwing a fit and tactical dead puck shenanigans too. It's like trying to break in a new hockey fan who's never seen a playoff game.

But it's possible it's just not your thing too. Find a match with like Chelsea vs Arsenal or the Manchester Derby and if you're still not sold you can't say you didn't try

StammerHammer

Dec 23, 2021
I've been waiting for this one. Lightning are rolling and it's about time for Bruins to be hibernating.

Go Bolts!!!!

You just gotta catch the right game. Like the Premier League some days is just *chef's kiss* and it's basically just hockey played with more players and on a pitch of grass instead of ice. I hate to say it but FIFA is arguably the worst place to start your football/soccer fandom because you'll get guys rolling around throwing a fit and tactical dead puck shenanigans too. It's like trying to break in a new hockey fan who's never seen a playoff game.

But it's possible it's just not your thing too. Find a match with like Chelsea vs Arsenal or the Manchester Derby and if you're still not sold you can't say you didn't try
Naw, it'd still be boring.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
First "big" game of the year.

I don't think it's much of a predictor for April/May, mind you. Up until this year, I didn't fear Boston in the playoffs because they just didn't match up well against us. I'm not so sure how this roster matches up, although I think, come playoff time, we can still shut down their big line if we pair Point and Cirelli together.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
A Dothraki wedding Tampa Bay / Boston hockey game without at least three deaths bone crushing checks on the Rat is deemed a dull affair,

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Time to renew the rivalry. A few days off for Thanksgiving...empty the tank. Expecting a playoff style game with some animosity.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Good start. Let's bury a few and get them further on their heels.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad