GDT: 11/21/2015 - Preds @ Wild - 7PM / 3AM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
and, kneel in that one game has done more than cooke ever did with the wild.... if anything, fans wanted cooke to actually hit people, but he basically did nothing

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
the vast majority hated cooke and were disgusted when he was signed

and, kneel in that one game has done more than cooke ever did with the wild.... if anything, fans wanted cooke to actually hit people, but he basically did nothing

Yeah, I guess I'm just saying blame the player, not the team. Plus Cooke took out Barrie. But who cares. I'm still stoked we dominated this game. :yo:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Is it worth trying Backstrom for a game on the second of a back-to-back? He looked sharp in the preseason, though we all know that means almost nothing.

Sure. It's not like we have to worry about injuring him, or hurting his trade value if he screws up. I'd also like to get Kuemper some games.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Why does a player with a skill set like Neal's needs to play so dirty?

Part of the reason that PIT got rid of him was because his antics cost them in the playoffs. There are some people who play tough and help their team, others hurt their team. Neal is the latter. Landeskog tends that way, which is a shame, as he is a talented young player.

I don't want Neal on our team for ANYONE. The lack of discipline he exhibits can be infectious, just like the good work habits of a guy like Parise can be infectious in a good way.

What was Nystrom doing, and Ribero? If I was their coach I'd bench them.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Glad to see the Wild get back on the horse and dominate a division foe to get that bad road trip taste out of their mouth.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Part of the reason that PIT got rid of him was because his antics cost them in the playoffs. There are some people who play tough and help their team, others hurt their team. Neal is the latter. Landeskog tends that way, which is a shame, as he is a talented young player.

I don't want Neal on our team for ANYONE. The lack of discipline he exhibits can be infectious, just like the good work habits of a guy like Parise can be infectious in a good way.

What was Nystrom doing, and Ribero? If I was their coach I'd bench them.

Well said, that is dang true.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Yeah, I was like clueless with the conduct of the preds... really odd. Wouldn't allow it on my team, play the game the right way, play between the the whistles.... the last cheap shot by kneel on prosser basically summarize their team... they're like the poor mans st louis.... no chance for the cup, but they'll pretend to intimidate by dishing out dirt

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
Honestly, it's been a long time since I was this much puzzled. Wild is playing against a hungry NSH who has just been humiliated by a shutout and they have Rinne in the net. As the game commences:

Granlund shoots the puck
Granlund scores
Haula fights
Koivu shoots the puck
PP looks good
Wild wins 4-0

What is this madness and what will the Wild do in next game agaist Vancouver? If they continue like this, a orderly list of possibilities (in decreasing probability) would be the following:

Wild starts Bäckstrom and he gets a shutout
Haula scores a hat trick
Dubnyk scores a hat trick
Granlund fights both Sedins at once and wins
Pominville scores a goal

Whichever happens, I'm entertained.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Beware Swedes when Erik "Mad Dog" Haula is on the ice.

My son was at the game. He said Koivu looked great( we've been down on him in previous years) and stuck out, as did Vanek. He said Vanek's work on screening the goalie was terrific. Rinne didn't have a chance on a couple of goals simply because of him sticking his butt in front of his face.

He also said that Suter came over and gave Neal a forearm shiver right at the whistle. I think that was when Neal starting mouthing off at him.

Last edited:

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Honestly, it's been a long time since I was this much puzzled. Wild is playing against a hungry NSH who has just been humiliated by a shutout and they have Rinne in the net. As the game commences:

Granlund shoots the puck
Granlund scores
Haula fights
Koivu shoots the puck
PP looks good
Wild wins 4-0

What is this madness and what will the Wild do in next game agaist Vancouver? If they continue like this, a orderly list of possibilities (in decreasing probability) would be the following:

Haula scores a hat trick
Pominville scores a goal

You forgot to mention that Suter shot, too...and scored :amazed:

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN

Granlund shoots the puck
Granlund scores
Haula fights
Koivu shoots the puck
PP looks good
Wild wins 4-0

Haula scores a hat trick
Pominville scores a goal

I was with you until this. Let's try to stay at least somewhat realistic here :shakehead

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad