GDT: 11/19/15 - Wild @ Bruins 6PM CST - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
It isn't really about the points. Strictly based on how were playing it looks like all the other collapses we've had in the past.

Yeah, they haven't looked good.

But I'm giving them a BOTD for the last two games, being on the road and being semi-decimated by injury right now.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Got to admit, it didn't look like much. Have to see it better. Hard to say what happened, but he couldn't put any weight to his leg anymore. Looked bad.

jimbowman

Mar 19, 2013
Has to be something bad. Every if he flopped to draw something you would think he would have gotten up after nothing was called.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN

Just doesn't look that bad. Not malicious at all, I don't think.

I get there's no padding on the back of the knee, but that just simply did not look hard enough to break a bone...

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Slashing a non-puck carrier in the back of the leg in a place without padding is not malicious?

no different than Nino shoving a guy from behind 5 feet from the boards with the puck nowhere near. Most Wild fans said that wasnt malicious

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Michael RussoVerified account ‏@Russostrib 3m3 minutes ago
Zucker just left medical room and limped badly into changing room, but he was unassisted

THANK U BABY JESUS.. not broken

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don't want to see Bulmer up here again. He looked like crap.

Dumba is also looking bad. His negatives are certainly outweighing his positives. I've been a fan, but he's hurting the team at this point.

I don't know what to say about Pominville. He doesn't look like anything. He seems to be impersonating a hockey player out there. No speed, no passion, no heart, nothing.

The only good things were Doobs and the Koivu line, and now it looks like the Koivu line is broken.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
It certainly wasn't malicious, but doesn't really excuse it. Agree that it looks like he barely hit him though.

Have to think it's at least somewhat serious if he was putting absolutely no weight on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad