Post-Game Talk: 11/19/13 Boston @ Rangers

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
Me too. Awesome player and a classy guy too.

Super classy guy. I was able to meet him a couple of different times and he was one of the nicest players I have had the chance to meet. He was my hockey idol growing up and it was so conflicting watching the Rangers win the Cup in 94, yet knowing Gartner played on that team the majority of the year and missed out.

stan the caddy

Sep 27, 2011
BTW, to all of the people that say that Lundqvist is not getting help from the offense this game, what about the fact that because we're in the Bs zone all game he hasn't had to face any shots? He faces a couple of good shots and ***** the bed.

He gave up 1 goal he could have saved and it was on a BREAKAWAY.

The other was an absolute snipe. Goalies get beat when you put the puck there. The Rangers should probably try to do that.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Rangers should have 7 goals this game
Rask is a very good goalie. I mean besides the post hit a minute ago he has made some sick saves. its frustrating but it isnt fair to get on the team they are putting good shots on him

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Get serious Rangers. Don't wait until there is only 4 minutes left.
Get busy in front of Rask, directly in front of him. Test the Avery rule if necessary.

RangersHank*

BTW, to all of the people that say that Lundqvist is not getting help from the offense this game, what about the fact that because we're in the Bs zone all game he hasn't had to face any shots? He faces a couple of good shots and ***** the bed.

What would this game be without a ****ing post? I ****ing hate what this team is doing to me.

relax, my god

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
He gave up 1 goal he could have saved and it was on a BREAKAWAY.

The other was an absolute snipe. Goalies get beat when you put the puck the. The Rangers should probably try to do that.

Rask faced like 3 ****ing breakaways this game. And it wasn't a full blown breakaway. It was a garbage goal.

RangersHank*

Why don't you give someone else health advice, thanks.

Why dont you stop blaming Hank and blame the crappy offense? 2 goals are gonna kill us everytime? In that case we wont win anything. Alot of shots for us but nothing. Maybe if Kreider scores on that penalty shot its a new game. Hank cant score too dude

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Jack Edwards screaming about Boyle.

I need to move out of New England. Just so I don't have to watch NESN feeds.

He needs to dial down the homerism and he'd be great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad