Florida
Whats that?

Why yes, I did see that.

UY0ymN4.png

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I didn't want to give them too much credit after beating Chicago. This one, I think they deserve a lot for sticking with it and crawling back to take the lead. JJ was not at his best (which often isn't that great to begin with), but I thought we did a lot of good things after that 1st period shot fest. The Point line was terrific. Not just offensively but skating and battling with the McDavid and Draisaitl lines. They handled them as good as you can elite offensive players. Big props to the PK guys as well.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Serg with the empty netter. Like poetry. Had 3 points btw.

But seriously, we had no business winning this one. Damn, the Oilers are bad.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Please help me remember. Wasn't it Hedman that we relentlessly shit posted to greatness? It legitimately lasted months
There was a thread two years ago where I did it to three players simultaneously with Rutta being the last one, he scored, and we went on a great run. Then went b2b. So...

Essentially, I am responsible for these Cup runs. I just channel it when I feel like it.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
43 shots allowed is not good. JJ gave up 1 or 2 he probabaly should've had, but still a good job overall. They're going to have to play 10x better if they want 2 points out of thelr next game.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
There was a thread two years ago where I did it to three players simultaneously with Rutta being the last one, he scored, and we went on a great run. Then went b2b. So...

Essentially, I am responsible for these Cup runs. I just channel it when I feel like it.

Aren't you forgetting our prophet LEAFFANFORLIFE?

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
What a victory!!!
Thanks Watson, people blame your role,. people blame your fight style, people blame your skating ability but you're always there to patrol the ice, to do the trash talk and sacrifice your body dropping the gloves. After an awful start your fight wake up the team!
Thanks Jeannot, you can play the game always hitting and trying to do your best, people will cry for your production but you are not here to play like Point or Kuch and is not your fault what the GM give for your return. Great goal, love see you smiling!!!
Can't wait for Mondays game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad