bx4d29w.png

0tEkCFm.png

NEcRjlS.png

afXfjK8.png

Reactions: Peacefool and U55

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Good test IMO. Flyers look much improved, our records are pretty similar and their goalie is hot.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
I wanna see Cirelli slap someone around again. A few years ago we were playing Boston in a regular season game and Marchand started pulling his typical nonsense, Cirelli came flying in and obliterated him into the boards. Marchand got out of there as fast as he could, dude wanted nothing to do with Cirelli. I need to find that video, it was glorious.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
I wanna see Cirelli slap someone around again. A few years ago we were playing Boston in a regular season game and Marchand started pulling his typical nonsense, Cirelli came flying in and obliterated him into the boards. Marchand got out of there as fast as he could, dude wanted nothing to do with Cirelli. I need to find that video, it was glorious.
I don't know what happened to Cirelli, but he looks lately like the up and coming stud from 2 years ago. I hope it continues.

Reactions: Peacefool

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I would rather see ABB too. Then again, Perry needs a long rest break.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
call me crazy but shouldnt we be utilizing this time without kucherov to evaluate the rookie talent? like, everyone knows perry was brought in for the playoffs, so lets see what the kids can do in games?

Also, he's played in every game so far this season. Not that he's logging heavy minutes, but I'm sure a game here or there off wouldn't be a bad thing.

Reactions: Hoek

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
call me crazy but shouldnt we be utilizing this time without kucherov to evaluate the rookie talent? like, everyone knows perry was brought in for the playoffs, so lets see what the kids can do in games?

Right now we have Radysh and Tkoukook sp?. They are growing to be a nice pairing that may replace the old Gourde line with grit and good ability. We have Foote on defense. That's 3 rookies right there. The two rook forwards should get more ice time. But I don't see anybody else who is sucking enough to replace with a rookie.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Right now we have Radysh and Tkoukook sp?. They are growing to be a nice pairing that may replace the old Gourde line with grit and good ability. We have Foote on defense. That's 3 rookies right there. The two rook forwards should get more ice time. But I don't see anybody else who is sucking enough to replace with a rookie.

Katchouk. And he's going to be a darned good hockey player.:thumbu:

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Katchouk. And he's going to be a darned good hockey player.:thumbu:
Because of our system, of our coaching staff (both here and in Syracuse) and of our community, I'm very confident about both Katchouk and Raddysh.
I'm not saying we have the Gretzky 2.0 and 3.0, but I think they can be very useful in our future.

Reactions: DaBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad