GDT: 11/18/17 - 7:00PM EDT - New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
That cheap PP goal to make it 4-0 ends up turning a great comeback into not enough. Not that we deserved it. And yeah the first line didn't deserve to be out there at the end either.

Reactions: Hit The Lights

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Okay, you KNOW it's a weird night when...
Girardi is a +3, Koekkoek +2, and
Dotchin -3, Hedman -3 and Sergachev -1.
:huh:
With Strålman adding another +1 to now be T-1st at +16 o_O

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Quite possibly the worst game of Dotchin's career. Got walked twice that resulted in 2 goals against.

Not our night. Just don't go on a losing streak and it's fine. Wednesday vs Chicago is a must win.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Quite possibly the worst game of Dotchin's career. Got walked twice that resulted in 2 goals against.

Not our night. Just don't go on a losing streak and it's fine. Wednesday vs Chicago is a must win.

I know it's a must win in the sense of not starting a losing streak but surely you don't mean outside of that context right?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Worst game of Dotchin's career. Played like ass and barely lost - so that's a positive.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Yzerman should find ways to get more future 1st round picks with the #1 overall a total crapshoot now. Trade our #1 at this years draft for a lottery ticket next year.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I know it's a must win in the sense of not starting a losing streak but surely you don't mean outside of that context right?

Well, the world won't blow up if we lose, but it's a game we have to win to avoid a losing streak and stay ahead of the pack.

I'm shocked it took this long for him to have a game like this. He looked like that on a regular basis his first two years in Syracuse.

That's also how he looked last playoffs in the Finals. Blowing coverage, bad reads led to forwards blowing by him, poor positioning.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Well, the world won't blow up if we lose, but it's a game we have to win to avoid a losing streak and stay ahead of the pack.

That's more or less true. I can agree with that. It kind of seems like we aren't playing a lot lately and I think to a degree it'll be advantageous to us because teams will make up ground and we will control our own destiny. However I do worry about rest vs rust. I feel like this is a team that needs to compete often in order to keep its intensity up though.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Point was a beast. Malone line wasn't very good but they should be expected to have an off night once in a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad