53EZODz.png

K53981w.png

4aWh4Ec.png

wJw8ws7.png

qMvzFJ5.png

5UxOBPw.png

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
We gon' lose. In a burning rage of fire.

I am going to catch the game with some of my friends who are born and raised in Calgary.

Last edited:
Reactions: RussianGuyovich

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

in the ECHL, we sometimes have novelty sweater matchups. Usually it's on Marvel Night or something. The home team wears the hero sweater (Iron Man, Thor, etc.) and the away team wears the bad guy sweater (Thanos, Loki, etc.)

Then both teams can auction the sweaters off to their fanbases.

A few years ago, when the Bears were affiliated with the Leafs, Orlando wore their Leafs inspired jersey, while Brampton wore their affiliate Montreal.

So while it's not unheard of for both to wear an unusual sweater, there is a bit of an equipment concern. Carrying additional sets of uniforms on the road adds complexity. It'd be simpler for Calgary to keep the same kits for the entire road trip. Do other opponents wear their whites?

Last edited:

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
in the ECHL, we sometimes have novelty sweater matchups. Usually it's on Marvel Night or something. The home team wears the hero sweater (Iron Man, Thor, etc.) and the away team wears the bad guy sweater (Thanos, Loki, etc.)

Then both teams can auction the sweaters off to their fanbases.
nothing will beat the Spongebob jerseys

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
That Vasy sv% number is just hurtful to the eyes. He needs to god mode for a while.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!!! How log should we wait to see Balcers in the lineup?
Maybe he can useful in a trade....? We will see.
Go Bolts!!!

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Hi everyone!!! How log should we wait to see Balcers in the lineup?
Maybe he can useful in a trade....? We will see.
Go Bolts!!!
If he doesn't play against Nashville, I am guessing he will get in against St. Louis or Buffalo. Lower competitive games.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Feel like games have been a little more fun to watch than it was last few seasons. Feel like team actually has to work and it's fun to watch. Just keep winning tho. Go bolts!

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
One my good buddies is going through Chemo right now. When they first caught his Cancer 2.5 years ago, they found it to be testicular, so they removed one. Was good for 2.5 years and now it has spread, so the chemo has started. My homie is a year older than me, he's turning 38 next week, our birthday's are 4 days apart. Go get checked if you haven't yet, this shit can creep up on any of you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad