Post-Game Talk: 11/17/16 | Coyotes 2 @ Canucks 3 | Overtime | Hutton with winner

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
6-4 Coyotes. Goals by Bo Danny Sutts and Stretch

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Please let the young guns play well but lose. Also, it would be satisfying to watch Tryamkin level Domi

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
joe is taking chant requests for this game.

but they have to be in the dying minutes of a 2+ goal loss for them to have any chance of spreading. i feel like we win this one though so all of this is likely moot point.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Wow...that Flames-Coyotes tilt on Sportsnet.....those are two ugly looking teams....but having said that, they've got a shot against the Canucks who couldn't score if the net was the size of a garage door...at least the 'Nucks will be getting the 'Yotes backup ...but even the backups are shutting the Canucks down these days. As an aside Radim (free-me-from-Willie) Vrbata is leading the 'Yotes with six goals.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto

But they have to be in the dying minutes of a 2+ goal loss for them to have any chance of spreading. I feel like we win this one though so all of this is likely moot point.

su-per dra-gon

Cancuks

Former Exalted Ruler
Jan 13, 2014
At the EI office
Coyotes playing back to back so no excuses if the Canucks lose this one. If they do and Willie isn't fired then he probably is staying for the tank. Hoping Vrbata has a hattrick and makes Benning look like a fool.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
this should be the most winn-able game of them all

Arizona lottery range team back to back on the road, went to overtime

11-2 Coyotes
5 goals Vrbata
3 goals Hanzal
3 goals Max Domi

2 goals Sbisa
-12 Horvat

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada

but they have to be in the dying minutes of a 2+ goal loss for them to have any chance of spreading. i feel like we win this one though so all of this is likely moot point.

Re-build Re-build Re-build

The word that has the entire Canucks management and owners freezing up at the mention of it. Simple chant and hopefully it sends a obvious message..

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
There is no reason for us to lose this game. Arizona has been worse than us in the win lose column, is on a back to back, and is starting there backup.

If we lose this game, somethings gotta change. Not it shouldn't have already.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
3-1 nucks. Ericksson Sutter Granlund. Benning is reassured of his indisputable genius.

J Canuck

Mar 19, 2013
the couch

Fire up the Hire Gillis chant :handclap:

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
Canucks play Horvat line with O starts and Miller has a chance to win.

Why does anybody think WD is in trouble? They had all Summer to make changes and they did not. They made a few lateral moves and quit. If there was any dynamic in this org they would have been embarrassed last season (more than the Calgary series, the season before!) and made useful changes. They plainly do not want change. They simply leak BS stories about pie in the sky trades and everybody is lulled to sleep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad