Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

8kI2p.gif

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Oh, before I’m off to bed, I know I mentioned it briefly after it happened but congrats to Cally for scoring his 50th PP goal, couldn’t have happened during a more appropriate game against the team that didn’t think he was any good on the PP and kept him off it.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I'm getting ahead of myself, but how much would it hurt if we went on to win the Cup this year.....

That's some Hossa type of karma there.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
The TBL commentators are so much more exciting than the Rangers. I'm a little pissed I couldn't watch this one on TV.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The TBL commentators are so much more exciting than the Rangers. I'm a little pissed I couldn't watch this one on TV.

Sam Rosen is good though, it was odd for me, him not yelling, "It's a Power Play goal" "Captain Cally". when Callahan scored.

The TBL commentators are growing on me though.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Most complete game from this team all season. Absolutely dominate in every single aspect. Every line and every player was flying tonight.

Stamkos. Best game of season by far as well. Hopefully he's starting to come around. I like the Stamkos I saw tonight.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Very, VERY enjoyable and rewarding game that I half watched while seeing my Canes upset the Gators. :yo:

You, keep that quiet. Things were already miserable enough with the Gators before your football team had to play the latest foe of the "Florida State erases whatever deficit they put themselves in" game.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Most complete game from this team all season. Absolutely dominate in every single aspect. Every line and every player was flying tonight.

Stamkos. Best game of season by far as well. Hopefully he's starting to come around. I like the Stamkos I saw tonight.

Stamkos was great, really getting into the dirty areas and charging the net and getting into position.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Anyone know how many points we had this time last season?

We started 12-4, lost Stamkos, won the next game - so maybe 26 or so?

Went on a bad losing skid after that on the West Coast swing. Couldn't buy a goal for a few games as we figured how to play without Stamkos.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad