GDT: 11/15/21 - 7:00PM EDT - New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Perry's like that dad that played 15 years ago and is joining in on practice. He's always losing the puck and looking in his feet for it, guy is so lost out there. The most noticable things he's done the last couple games is injuring his teammates.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Pretty amazing to me the Isles GM didn’t add any skill to that roster last off-season and all I hear is praise for him.

All they have is Barzal and he just skates in circles half the time.

Just like the last couple years, lacking something up front. At least another threat on the pp. They just can't match high skilled teams who also can protect their end of the ice well.

Mikey71

Apr 3, 2005
For those that followed Katchouk in juniors and Syracuse, he did not have this part of his game. And here he is fighting Bennett and Chara in limited nhl action.

I watched him here in the Soo a lot. While he didn't fight much, he was kind of a prick at times on the ice, and I mean that in a good way. Always talking on the ice and usually playing a physical style without it being a really heavy style of game, if that makes sense. Willing to take a hit to make a play a lot.

Look forward to seeing him and Raddysh in person again when we are down there late Dec against Mtl. While I am an Oiler fan first, Tampa is a pretty close second, so I watch every Tampa game on TV when Edmonton isn't playing. You like him now, but wait till he gets more comfortable. I absolutely wish nothing but the best for him, he deserves it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad