11/15/13 Danaheim Aucks @ Harolina Curricanes 4:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
good job tonight bruce, we sure needed fistric and lovejoy instead of vatanen, no boner in the shootout=fail

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Oh well. Like I said, I was happy with just a point.

That last SO goal was all Sbisa's fault. Sbisa made Allen suck, which made Terry score a goal.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Selanne sucks in shootouts he does same thing every single time and shoots it in the middle of the goalies chest....Bonino should have been in. Vatanen is easily better than both Lovejoy and Fristic

DaDucks*

Bonino might have a hurt hand..... Also, he was the worst player on the ice

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
Same result as the Boston game - the other team hits the post and it goes in, Getzlaf hits the post and it stays out.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Before the game I had a feeling that I would be fine with just a point but man does this suck. Getzlaf was fine but he isn't completely healthy yet. Bonino's line wasn't that great either but he should have been used in the shootout instead of Selänne.

I have been up close to 22 hours so I'm going to sleep now.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
Anyway. Still feel Vatanen is the right guy for the 3rd pairing with Allen. Today Lindholm even played on his off side...
agree...

what is the point of sending vatz down only to healthy scratch sbisa and dress fistric? i was under the impression that vatz should NOT be playing in the AHL anymore

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
agree...

what is the point of sending vatz down only to healthy scratch sbisa and dress fistric? i was under the impression that vatz should NOT be playing in the AHL anymore
Bruce was quoted saying Vatanen needed to get his confidence back. And also that dressing 7 defensemen wasn't going to work. Sbisa was struggling so Fistric drew in.

And it worked IMO. This was a much better defensive effort than the last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad