BRUINS GDT 11/14 - Game 18 - Boston Bruins @ Colorado Avalanche - 10pm ET - NESN, 98.5 FM, ALT, 92.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
Not having McAvoy available hurts, but without our defensive dmen it's even worse: freaking nightmare.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
With all the D injuries, Marchand sucking, and the bottom 2 lines ineffective this isn't surprising...

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
That’s not what I said, but every time the B’s play poorly, you seem to think it’s from them getting “murked” and being too small.

The only problem with that is that they were one of the best teams in the NHL with a similar lineup.

Were they too small in the first period when they were winning the game?
I think they’re gassed. They played a great first period and then got absolutely bounced around ever since. It happens.

They’re just losing battle after battle. They’re not really creating traffic, nor are they clearing the crease.

Playing without Chara is tough and not once did I say the reason they’re losing is because of their size, I just said that they’re losing board battles and you come swooping in like you normally do.

Jesus Christ, man.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Alright come on. This game isn't on the refs

Oh i dont think it is at all. Just dont like this style of reffing and the how okay the nhl seems to be that the game will be called differently depending on the night and the refs. im just venting :ha:

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
That’s not what I said, but every time the B’s play poorly, you seem to think it’s from them getting “murked” and being too small.

The only problem with that is that they were one of the best teams in the NHL with a similar lineup.

Were they too small in the first period when they were winning the game?
The view on the team changes depending on who ever is winning any particular game.

If any of those 5 posts in the first period went in it’d be a whole different game.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Looking really good 6 on 5 then God takes a penalty. Tough game for Bergeron start to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad